[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wizard here. I will answear your questions and general doubts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: wizard.gif (879 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
wizard.gif
879 KB, 500x400
Wizard here.
I will answear your questions and general doubts you may have about our kind.
>>
Is your life pathetic?Or have you accomplished something?
>>
How can I stop being a miserable self destructive NEET nervous wreck senpai?
>>
>>29724261
What was the weirdest thing you experimented with while masturbating?
>>
Are you still like, racist to blacks and stuff?
>>
>>29724337
>Is your life pathetic?Or have you accomplished something?
I am content with my life. I no longer spend hours glued to the internet. I draw, i paint, i read, i compose music and i work in a lame job.

>How can I stop being a miserable self destructive NEET nervous wreck senpai?

It will come with time. My first advice is to not spend so much time on the internet. You should start reading and eventually it will trigger talents and passions you may have.

>>29724375
>Are you still like, racist to blacks and stuff?

No
>>
If you didn't have to be a wizard, would you still choose it? How old are you? You have to be 30 to be a wizard, I heard.
>>
>>29724466
I am 32

>If you didn't have to be a wizard, would you still choose it?

I don't know the answear to that.
Pheraps it would be nice to have intimacy or pheraps it could end up in a horrible relationship. Who knows?

I just accept how i am and i live my life on my own
>>
>>29724539
look at this enlightenment
>>
Wizard time
>>
what are your favorite anime? what are your hopes and dreams now? how do you feel about the modern liberated women?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 800x594
Though the wizard meme is mostly associated with lack of desire in romantic relationships, I feel that it is really a comfortable solitude, in which one gets enough interaction through work and the everyday of life, and would prefer to spend one's free time alone. By this definition, I am also a wizard.
>>
>>29724650
Kill yourself you retarded failed normie. There's always one of you trying to distort definitions to try to fit in.
>>
>>29724261
What is the most accurate form of divination?
In other words, what method should I use to discover where and how I can get a gf?
>>
>>29724424
I'm happy for you.I just write,read,collect gunpla and wathammer miniatures and study.I feel like I as well will be a virgin over 30 one day.
>>
i will become wizard in 3 months
>>
>>29724633
what are your favorite anime?
I love the studio ghibli animes, kaiji, hunterxhunter, samurai flamenco (best parody anime), shigurui... I usually read more manga. I loved "oyasumi punpun"
I don't spend as much time as i used to spend with anime and manga but i continue to love it. Problem is that most animes are very archetypal and they aren't very innovating.

>what are your hopes and dreams now?
I would like to write stories for children and adults.

>how do you feel about the modern liberated women?

Good for them. Let them have their fun
>>
>>29724704
>What is the most accurate form of divination?

There's no such thing as "divination".
You can, however, foresee the future of a person based on his\her actions and judging by your own personal experiences.
>>
>>29724261
What do you do for a living? Do you believe that a high-paying job and high status prevent people from reaching their magical potential, or are such material things inconsequential in the process?
>>
File: 2J1ZryK.jpg (60 KB, 818x1146) Image search: [Google]
2J1ZryK.jpg
60 KB, 818x1146
>>29724261
Oh most honorable wizard, let me praise your wisdom!:
I experienced myself, that I am way more myself in an environment without electronic devices. I don't own a television anymore for years, but still spend a lot of time in front of the PC. When I was on vacation with my family as a kid (notebooks and mobiles were not that common that day) I read one book after another, simply because it was the most stimulating media to me.

Here are my questions:

Are you still interested in things like politics or events/themes popularized by the media? Thinking about these mundane things are disrupting my mind's peace quite often..., but then again I think it would be my kind of "duty" to "inform" myself. Would a total avoidance of "information-media" help?

And since I can resonate with your "first advice" - not spend so much time on the internet -, I would just like to know, what your second advice is?
>>
>>29724766
why do you think you loved punpun so much? was it the idea of a love so temporary, strong, yet devastating that helped you cope with your own loneliness in your youth?
>>
>>29724832
>What do you do for a living?
I work in a factory

>Do you believe that a high-paying job and high status prevent people from reaching their magical potential, or are such material things inconsequential in the process?

Well, it's very subjective but in my opinion i think that jobs that give you a status of power will much likely make you end up in a relationship. I don't know if people will be happy like that because in the end if a relationship is solely based on status and money it will end up miserably.
There are jobs that may give you a lot of money, enough for you to live comfortably but if you are not suited for relationships it won't grant you one.

Wizards usually have low-paying jobs because most of us fucked up our education and such in our early 20's
>>
>>29724889
I think it was very honest and poetic. Also, the drawings were beautiful. It was sad yet heart warming and peaceful yet violent.
The whole book is a perfect balance between emotions and scenarios.
I loved the part where he grabed his bycicle and rode to the hills as he watched the sunset and felt like he could go anywhere. That scene was very intense for me.
>>
>>29724261
Did you pick magic missile or chromatic orb? Both?
>>
>>29724884
My second advice is to stay phisically healthy. I advise practicing a sport instead of going to the gym however, if you feel uncomfortable about practicing a sport with other people i advise you to run on your own in a calm place.
I also usually take a walk during the sunset when the weather is good. I like to come from work, grab a book, walk to a calm place with a freat view and read a few chapters with the sunset.

Outdoor activities are really important.

About the media and "mundane" things. I still watch the news and see some movies and i too like humour. There's no need to disatach yourself so much from the world. Being a wizard is different from being a monk
>>
>>29724995
How did you feel about his ending? was it worth it? Would you have gone on a journey like that if that was the destination?
>>
>>29724261
i wish to become a wizard but unfortunately have had intimacy. If I abstain can i also gain wizard powers?
>>
>>29725356
No.
You can become secluded but you will never be a wizard because you will always have that memory of intimacy
>>
Are you on Telegram messenger Wizard?
@mollymawk
>>
>>29724684
bump for respect.
>>
>>29724261
Sorry if I'm being rude but the only thing I need in order to understand you and this wizard level is picture of you. Like in whole, dressed of course, like casual picture someone took of you, alone or with group of people doesn't matter.

I know that I'm not the only one feeling that picture will help us the most to understand this. I am 25 kv and I need some clues.
Picture is worth thousand words.
>>
If I got raped can I still be a wizard?

Are you happy?

What makes you happy?

What do you do for fun?

How do you make money/support yourself if at all?
>>
>>29724261
have you accepted your fate breski?
will you die a wizard?
>>
>>29724589
K orginananil
>>
File: 1451093772479.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1451093772479.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
Was it your decision or not?
>>
How do you deal with the social consequences of no gf?

People will naturally wonder why you don't have one and ask.
How do you respond?

Do you have friends you associate with.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.