[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you had your daily dose of energy drinks today? What are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Have you had your daily dose of energy drinks today?

What are you waiting for? There good for you.
>>
Fuck off underaged babby. Drink black coffee like a real man.
>>
I like them, slam a few of them fast, and you get wired as fuck.

I slammed like 4, got amped, and ran outside to confront my neighbor for being a dick. Legit just ran up and started yelling at him for sending my pizza guy away.

So yeah, good stuff, energy drinks really get you stimmed if you don't drink them often.

To answer your question, I don't drink them everyday because of diminishing returns, drink them everyday, and it feels like any can of pop, instead of the substitute narcotic it actually is.
>>
>>29724258
Also
>Kickstarts
>Amps

Those are the best energy drinks, Monster, Redbull are fucking shit. Rockstars are acceptable but meh.
>>
Have fun pissing out kidney stones, faggot. Caffeine cucks your mind and body anyway. It's for women and the mentally weak
>>
>>29724318
>mentally weak

Anyone who says that, is in real life a huge pussy.

Tell me the great struggles you've suffered through, and survived, purely because strength of mind, enlighten us, faggot.

>kidney stones

Sure, if on top of drinking energy drinks, you never ever drink water, that might happen.
>>
>Daily dose
Hahaha I get it because it's green and purple? Lmao
>>
they just signal bad health to me. like hey i could...

>drink more water
>get more sleep
>lose weight
>eat a balanced diet

or... chug energy drinks to shut my body up because it's trying to tell me i'm destroying it.
>>
>>29725669
This
I quit abusing caffeine when i realized i needed them to get through the day because of my bad health and that they were one of the causes.

Like trying to solve a headache by shooting yourself in the head.
>>
Fuck kickstarts, those are diabetes-tier. Monster and Amp are the the only acceptable options. Red-bull if you don't care about wasting money on energy drinks.
>>
>>29724178
Caffeine is fucking garbage and anyone who consumes more than 100mg a day needs to stop that shit right now because it has literally the same effects as real stimulant abuse.
>>
>>29725669
>eat a balanced diet
>get more sleep

These things are seriously overrated, and mostly advocated by people who have never tried them. By all means, get healthy, but just don't expect it to drastically change your mood. My bipolar sister lost 50lbs and is still exactly the same. I switched to an 8 hr a night sleep schedule, and if anything I feel more depressed now that my mind is somewhat more active. Caffeine helps me function, while retaining that comfy mind fog that sleep deprivation provides.
>>
>>29725818
bullshit. Multiple studies have shown that drinking 3-5 cups of coffee a day has positive mental and physical effects. There is absolutely no evidence that moderate consumption is harmful in any way.
>>
File: cfba9mG.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28 KB, 957x751
>this thread reminded me I had an energy drink in the fridge
>>
Yesterday I got home from work tired so I took a caffeine tablet, and it only made me even more tired. I fell asleep at my computer.
>>
>meme drinks
i dont need extra energy to go from my desktop to the fridge
>>
>>29727008

remembering you have an ice cold energy drink in the fridge you forgot about is one of the best feels desu

jealous
>>
Are.gose cans of monster again old for anxiety and slight depression.

Like, are they nice in the morning to make you feel better, like get a kick out of it?

Red bull.doesnt work like that
>>
>>29727250
Those cans of monster good for...
>>
File: 365_main.jpg (55 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
365_main.jpg
55 KB, 740x400
best energy drink ever
>>
Who here drinks the Arizona energy drink Rx
It's simply god tier
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.