[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw a man die painfully once in real life. Anyone want the story?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1467325930895.jpg (61 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1467325930895.jpg
61 KB, 500x382
I saw a man die painfully once in real life. Anyone want the story?
>>
just fucking tell the story and get it over with you fucking attention whore piece of shit cunt

did you throw up?
>>
>>29724013
Keep your stupid story to yourself.
>>
>>29724013
If you haven't seen someone die you're a filthy normalfag and need to GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: upset makoto.jpg (107 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
upset makoto.jpg
107 KB, 500x449
>>29724013

>I saw a man die painfully once in real life. Anyone want the story?

Why bother asking this you dummy, just tell the story.
>>
Gawd yes
>>
>>29724013
No because you gave away the ending
so its pointless now
>>
Ok,fgt,post the story,plzto we brat.
>>
no
i bet it's a bad story since you already seem like a loser
>>
>>29724013

Fuck off you attention whoring faggot.
If you had a story you'd just post it.
>>
kill yourself and never come back
>>
>>29724968
This.
In that order.
>>
>>29724013
>>29724013
Hijacking this thread. Will tell a couple gorey stories without anyone asking.
>few years ago
>work maintenance at a trailer park
>typically just me and this old drunk hanging in the workshed, I smoked pot and he drank a case of beer every shift
>fucking around chopping up 2x4s to build picnic tables
>I usually man the chop saw while he feeds me the wood because he's usually plastered
>insists on switching it up and I am too stoned to argue
>two cuts in and suddenly blood spurts all over the saw and him and some even gets on me
>he's screaming and holding his fingerless hand
>I start screaming and call the ambulance and can barely keep it together to tell the operator what's going on
>I just run around and scream and puke everywhere
Chop saws trigger me to this day. Next is about watching a woman burn to death.
>>
>>29725457
Here's the good one. I get into some crazy shit.
>me and ex (not ex at the time) are driving home from work (was a dishwasher after I quit the maintenance gig)
>stop at a red light just chatting
>lady destined to die doesn't want to wait for the light and peels out in her FUCKING PRIUS right as a pickup truck comes across the intersection
>flat out tbones her and the car fucking flips over and over for 20 feet and lands upside down
>tell ex to call 911 and I hop out and run after the prius
>lady moaning and bleeding and the door is smashed and I can't open it
>try to reach through the window to pull her out when I notice the smells of smoke and gasoline
>before I know it a fire starts and I immediately nope out
>she starts screaming and begging for help while the fire gets real big real fast
>I can't do anything but just stand and watch as the flames just shoot up and engulf her and the rest of the car while she's screaming this blood curdling howling
>seemed like forever before the firemen arrived and it was way too late
I never been to war or been raped but these two things gave me ptsd. Really fucked me up. I hate that dumb cunt, should have just waited for the damn light
>>
>>29725457
>Drugs and heavy machinery

How could anyone not know better?
>>
>>29725786
>Really fucked me up.
How so?
>>
>>29724013
No.

Originalpostsdesu
>>
>>29725786
>prius
Serves her right, those batteries pollute more than any car could in its lifetime.
>>
>>29725819
Pot doesn't mess with my focus and coordination, and I always tried to keep drunky away and
>chop saw
>heavy machinery
>>29725843
Aside from I can't work any kind of construction I can't get the lady's screams or
PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE
out of my head and it's been two years and she blames me for just standing there in my dreams even though it was all her fault
>>
>>29724013
Hmm. I was wandering the streets of Philly with my jaded depressed girlfriend at the time and had to step around an obvious facedown dead guy with all these people standing around waiting for an ambulence. She seemed somewhat disturbed that I wasn't bothered. I didn't see the guy die though.
>>
>>29725786
I liked this one. More like this.
>>
>>29725457
>>29725786
so it was a woman you saw die, not a man
>>
>>29725786

Did you and your ex still bang that night?
>>
>>29726025
>it's been two years and she blames me for just standing there in my dreams
it's not your fault anon. i know you know that but it's good to hear it. you couldn't do anything but what you did.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.