[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a cuck ? Bulls are just brutish and animalistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1594x672) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1594x672
Why aren't you a cuck ?

Bulls are just brutish and animalistic figures. Their pleasures are basic and momentary. Absolutely anyone with a big dick can be a bull, and fuck tons of girls, but it is so blase.

The cuck is a much more cerebral role that leads to a much richer sexual experience sans the actual sex. You get to be at once the puppeteer of another's carnal pleasures and a master of self denial and repression.

It is not at all easy to be a cuck. I know even now most people reading this will laugh and think that I am lesser because I love watching my wife be bred by well endowed men. But although the term gets overused as an insult, the truth is most men couldn't handle it. They can't get override their neanderthal brain impulse to "own" a woman all for themselves, to really enjoy being witness to a completely honest mentally, sexually, and even spiritually satisfying relationship of a cuck, his hotwife, and the bull of the day.
>>
The real question is, why are jews so obsessed with cuckoldry?
>>
Woah you completely blew my mind! Guess i'm #teamcuckMissile now
>>
>>29723974
>most men couldn't handle it
This is true.
>>
>>29723974
this is a very very good thread
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.