[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're still a virgin, you need to get your shit together.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1446825967072.jpg (220 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1446825967072.jpg
220 KB, 1366x768
If you're still a virgin, you need to get your shit together.

I mean, holy fuck! I'm not attractive, I don't make much money, I have a shit car and a shit job, and even I can be satisfied sexually.

I weigh over 200 pounds, and am just barely in shape, but I can still satisfy women.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WRONG? I'm legitimately concerned.

Last night, I had an uninhibited, unprotected threesome with two thicc college girls. I busted a load in one and fucked the other while she was eating her friend out.
>>
>>29723909
im 19 years old. i can get girls to hang out with me, off the internet, but when it comes down to the wire and i'm there in the flesh something just happens

i just shut down, lose all ability to think, be horny, think about fucking, i just turn into this gutless beta every time

what i would need is a girl who would be patient with me and help me and be affectionate to me but girls just want to get fucked by chads and niggers
>>
>>29723909
>>29723971
you asked for your explanation and you have it. not going to reply? well fuck you too
>>
>>29723909
The fact that women would spend their time, with the likes of you, in such a way, makes them undesirable.
>>
You either got it or you don't. And I don't.

Cute sandshrew tho
>>
File: 1457086159039.jpg (171 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457086159039.jpg
171 KB, 1536x2048
Wow OP, you're saying you're not a male model and aren't the most successful guy in the world, and you still have sex? Amazing! That must mean there is hope for every hideous looking NEET with severe metal illness out there. Fucking normalfags I swear.
>>
I like the wrong gender and the wrong gender seems to be attracted to me.
I'm stuck in a weird, unbreakable love triangle, that works as follows.
>Girls are attracted to me. Some ask me out as a joke, but I'm very good at telling which ones are legitimate (about 90% of them).
>I am attracted to some males, but don't ask them out because my face is attractive and I don't want to get it broken.
>All males I am attracted to seem to be attracted to girls.
>I am attracted to no girls and cannot seem to attract any males.

I don't know how to get out of it, so I'm just going to ride it out and see if it changes in the future. I know it won't, but whatever.
>>
No remotely attractive woman would be having sex with a fatass loser like you. You are banging ugly girls. Wow bro, I'm sooooo jealous you belligerent cunt. I'd rather stay a virgin than degrade myself like that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.