[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic not related, just some random jews. So short story is I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: resizedimg383164.jpg.jpg (32 KB, 420x282) Image search: [Google]
resizedimg383164.jpg.jpg
32 KB, 420x282
pic not related, just some random jews.

So short story is I'm a dirty immigrant that went away to somebody elses country. During the start I was with not an unstable girl but our personalities clashed hard at times to the point of violence and hate. However her father was a great colleague and friend of mine who had helped me out without asking for anything in return and was always great to spend a day with.

When we broke up I told him that we didn't work together, he understood and knew the difficulties, we remained colleagues and kept in contact when I switched jobs.

Years down the road, the ex-gf had ended up having a chance to move to some other country and did it. My own family was visiting me and I wanted to introduce them to the person that helped me get on my feet here. Little did I know the daughter was back in the country visiting her father and had grabbed his telephone to answer it. When she saw my name on the screen, she had become so upset from all of the memories of our toxic relationship, so much so that he has asked me politely to stop contact. He said that he doesn't want to do it, but he can't upset his daughter like that.

He's right to do so but it's still just beating me up badly.
>>
You can have white women in payment if you help us destroy the eternal jew
>>
File: 1467525731757s.jpg (8 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
1467525731757s.jpg
8 KB, 205x250
>>29723853
oh the wife is *soooo* frum with her wig made to look like real hair and is probably atleast as pretty as her real hair

ugh, this is what frummies lo9k like in my l.a. i fucking hate them
>>
>>29723880
>>29723939

As in, both of you seem to enjoy disrespecting jews?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.