[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has had an affair? I have a long term girlfriend 8/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images (6).jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9 KB, 259x195
Who here has had an affair? I have a long term girlfriend 8/10 and a kid with her but the sex just isn't the same anymore. Coworker has been very forward flirting with me even when I'm very clear about marrying and making a family with my gf. It's getting harder to say no working closely with her all day every day. Any thoughts? Should I?
>>
>>29723831
Stories of flirting?
You know, for reference.

My advice is, don't shit where you eat.
>>
An affair is a whole other relationship on the side. Just fucking her once is fine though. Do it.
>>
>>29723831
>>29723862
>>29723871

You cunts are just bas as all those women that you hate, fucking male roasties.
>>
>>29723831
you're a woman, congratulations
>>
>>29723831

Jesus Christ anon, you're a fucking degenerate.
>>
I don't like you, and if i ever cross you i will tell your wife and your wife son about your evil deeds
>>
>>29723831
>affair
>r9k
Fuck off
>>
>>29723862
Jeans day was Friday. She repeatedly bends over and looks back at me to see me staring smiles and bends over more. Later in the day she sees me checking out some side boob through her button up and unbuttons one button for a better view. She works in the cube across from me and we work together in most of our work.
>>
File: 1465415644095.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1465415644095.png
1 MB, 937x962
>>29724081
such overt flirting is pretty normie degenerative

I can only conclude that you are a normie yourself and THAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29723931
This, unironically.
Fucking normies get out.
>>
>>29723831
Don't fucking do it.

I always see assholes on /r9k/ whine about how they think women are all cheating whores.

If you're one of those assholes, and you choose to cheat on your girlfriend, you are a fucking hypocrite scumbag and should kill yourself.

Tell that bitch to fuck off.
>>
>>29724158
>>29724111
>>29723931
What exactly is a normie? Why shouldnt I be a normie or degenerate?
>>
>>29724294
Holy shit fucking get off my board you fucking degenerate normalfag I hope you get hit by a bus you cunt
>>
>is she hotter than your gf?
If yea, then fuck her once to get it out of your system.
If no, then don't waste your time downgrading.

Also think of your son/daughter. Are you going to have them living in a broken home because you couldn't keep it in your pants?
>>
>>29723831
hahaha. OP your gf is at her workplace right now bending over for her coworker and giving him a better view of her tits. Should she fuck him this afternoon?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.