[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been considering to get this done. Problem is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: A_FiYAjCIAAkHMr.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
A_FiYAjCIAAkHMr.jpg
204 KB, 1024x1365
I've been considering to get this done. Problem is that no surgeon does it. Everyone seem to do it themselves. The risks of an infection are way too high. How do I stop being afraid and just do it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

http://www.xvideos.com/video274932/split_penis.mov
>>
>>29723633
why in the fuck would anyone ever do that?
>>
holy shit, i think you just won this board. really man, you just won this board.
>>
>>29723653

To create marvels, like sculpting or tending to a garden.
>>
wtf anon!

ps orig familia
>>
>>29723661
Literally kill yourself, you little Redditor faggot.
>>
>>29723633
looks like the Chaos dragon from Warhammer
>>
Only one word can describe this post. Oregano.
>>
File: images.png (12 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12 KB, 251x201
>>29723633
>A subincized penis can be penetrated by another penis, provided the latter is sufficiently small. In some Australian cultures, one traditional practice involved the penetration of an elder's subincized penis by the unsubincized penis of a young boy who was usually under age 7. Some authors have theorized that this was the original purpose of subincision.[5]
>>
>>29723633
This is a mental illness thread
>>
>>29723653
Not op, but "A subincized penis can be penetrated by another penis, provided the latter is sufficiently small. In some Australian cultures, one traditional practice involved the penetration of an elder's subincized penis by the unsubincized penis of a young boy who was usually under age 7. Some authors have theorized that this was the original purpose of subincision"

They did it so that old pedo men could get fucking in the dick by young boys
>>
>>29723712
>>29723727
not quick enough
>>
Have fun sitting to pee like a girl in nasty public restrooms. Why negate a male advantage
>>
File: 1462418644764.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1462418644764.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>29723702
Nah, I'm in charge here and you are my lacky. So fuck up and sit down memelord.
>>
>>29723727
BENIS IN BENIS SEX

ITS REAAAAAAL
>>
so Australians put holes in their penises so little boys can fuck them in the penis
>>
>>29723653
It's probably some kind of cuck fantasy since you can't really penetrate anything safely when you have something like in the video OP linked.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.