[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have weird nights? Last night I had about 3-4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1467470540445.jpg (196 KB, 1410x921) Image search: [Google]
1467470540445.jpg
196 KB, 1410x921
Does anyone else have weird nights?

Last night I had about 3-4 very vivid dreams, the weirdest of which I was an instructor at an ISIS training camp in Poland. We were shipping people into the camp in trailers but they kept putting too many people in the trailers, so they kept arriving all diseased and stuff.

When I woke up I was wearing 2 pairs of underwear and there was a glass of orange juice on my desk.
>>
>>29723281
Odd, last night I had a dream that I was in the Hitler youth but at the end they turned on us and sent us all to concentration camps. Except I somehow ended up in a nazi fairground fun house where everything in there was designed to kill.
>>
I once dreamed about this girl, called Lilleth, who was an orphan.
>Living in dilapidated cottage in 1800s England.
>Father died when she was born, mother died several years ago.
>Enter Mary Poppins.
>Mary Poppins offers to bring Lilleth's mother back.
>Lilleth is really happy.
>Has to make a wish.
>Closes eyes and wishes that she can be with her mummy forever.
>Mary Poppin's tells her to open her eyes.
>Lilleth starts screaming.
>Mary Poppins reanimated the rotting corpse of the dead mother, which is now floating in front of this 7 year old child.
>"It's your mummy! Isn't this great?"
>Reanimated corpse starts to fuse with Lilleth while Mary Poppins reminds her that she was born for nothing and will spend eternity burning in hell with her whore mother.
I woke up making a noise that was somewhere halfway between laughing at Lilleth and screaming my lungs out.

tl;dr my brain put a jumpscare into an uplifting dream.
>>
File: 1467503146506.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1467503146506.png
148 KB, 645x772
>>29723281
>tfw stay up so long you can see your dreems when you're awake
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.