[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw older wagecuck brother is having a mental breakdown and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Pepe_kek1.jpg (41 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_kek1.jpg
41 KB, 640x633
>mfw older wagecuck brother is having a mental breakdown and shouting at parents again
Kek.
He's crying about his low pay job moving boxes and how his colleagues still treat him like shit. This time he openly brought up about how the weed isn't keeping him happy anymore!

Post keks that are happening in your life right now NEETbros.
>>
>>29723096
Why doesn't he just go to college?
>>
How old is he, out of curiosity?

What qualifications does he have, if any?
>>
>>29723096
>mom barges into my room to complain about me not doing the dishes
>Inform her that I actually did them an hour
>she goes to my sister's room to bug her instead
>>
>>29723148
>low pay job
>just go to college
>implying
>>
>This time he openly brought up about how the weed isn't keeping him happy anymore!

Same thing is happening to me, thought this day would never come.
>>
File: 1391945349685.jpg (62 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
1391945349685.jpg
62 KB, 640x702
filling le gap less and less
>>
>>29723148
He's lazy. He unluckily got excluded from his secondary school (high school in britbong land) for happening to be right next to kids who were tying up another kid to a tree, days before his final exams.

Since then I think he lost confidence about going to college because no qualifications, but I think he was bullied at school to some degree too, don't know exactly.
>>
how old are you OP?

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29723296
Sounds like a pretty shit life for him, anon. Did you have it even worse? Why doesn't he go NEET like you, since your parents are allowing you to do so?
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29723310
Old enough to call your boss Mr. Shekelstein and tell him you're not writing them papers he sent you to do tonight.

Get back at it, wagecuck!
>>
File: 50a.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>29723096
>Headphones broke
>Normie younger brother has the exact same headphones
>Swap my broken ones for his when the house is empty
>He's currently bitching and whining about how his headphones are broken and has no idea what I did

This is payback for when you stole my manga and gave it to your friend you little shit
>>
>>29723224
How does weed keep you happy? I always get this overwhelming anxiety and feeling of impending doom.
>>
>>29723432
Are there really jobs that give you unpaid homework to do?
>>
>>29723573
No, you idiot baka shinji
>>
File: images-5.jpg (14 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
14 KB, 235x215
>>29723531
Devilish!

>Mummy gives me a cum rag to cum on instead of doing it on my bed
>instead I masturbate and ejaculate into my pants, then change pants while putting the cummy one into my twin brothers pants drawer
>mummy gives him the blame for the mess I made
>>
>>29723380
OP is probably an embarassment to his parents and they've thrown all their chips on the brother.
>>
>>29723622
kek

Ever done gay shit with him?
>>
>>29723665
My twin brother is slightly autistic and has gone up to me and poked my dick at one point.

Sometimes he invites me to lay in his bed with him while watching "funny" vids. He's my brother, so I don't really treat it that way.
>>
>>29723800
Sounds pretty Gayuh
>>
File: rarepepe48.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe48.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>friends of family come over
>they're all complaining about how they have no money despite the fact they are in shit tier jobs and always spend it on expensive shit
>im a neet
>rarely spend money so have loads but tell no one
>mfw im sitting here with cash flowing out my arse from doing sweet fuck all and normies are working their asses off to make ends meet
this is the best feel 2bqh with you friends
>>
>>29723822
Pretty gayuh, yuh
>>
>>29723148
>going to college will get you a good job

enjoy the debt
>>
>>29724199
especially when you fail
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.