[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you actually meet girls online? Meeting a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Prom_crowded_dancefloor.jpg (1 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
Prom_crowded_dancefloor.jpg
1 MB, 3456x2304
How the fuck do you actually meet girls online? Meeting a girl irl is impossible for me
>>
Only if you're Chad can you meet girls online
>>
>>29723135
There has to be some way, r-right?
>>
Omegle and an advice board back in my normie days - couldn't handle an ldr anymore though.
>>
>>29723248
I used to meet horny, lonely girls on omegle when I was a teenager. I doubt that would work anymore and it never got me girls in real life anyway.
>>
Impossible to meet girl irl, just doesn't work anymore. Don't waste your time or money at clubs, everyone goes there just with friends and hates to talk to new people unless it's a big public holiday. Your only hope is Tinder or some other app, Godspeed cyborg hopeful.
>>
>>29723364
>tfw don't like tinder because you need an FBIbook to use it

what's a robot to do
>>
Try dating websites, but they are a massive waste of time.
Girls get so many responses that few are going to consider a robot and you'll end up getting ghosted sooner or later.
Omegle is ok but you probably won't find anyone in your area.

>>29723364
I can't tinder I don't even own a smartphone.
>>
>Tfw posted on here and got talking to a girl when it was her first time posting in many years and her first time even looking at r9k
>she's my gf now

One word, Luck.
>>
>>29723248
I met my ex-girlfriend on Omegle. I cucked a guy out of a conversation using conversation spying software and ended up meeting her in person at university and fucking her for 2 years.
>>
After years of okcupid and pof I have nothing to show from it

I DID get laid off meetme and yik yak though
>>
>>29723412
Just get a throwaway account and don't add anyone. That's what everyone else does.
>>
>>29723510
Can I prevent people I know irl from looking me up?
>>
>>29723465
>Spying software
Explain this to me, please.
>>
>>29723526
Use another name, like a joke name. That should work, I imagine. I've never done it myself.

You can also avoid using a real picture on the facebook itself if I'm not mistake. I've never actually used tindr, I've just watched my friends do it.
>>
>>29723526
Create a new account and don't add anyone on it. Dont view any of your friends on it and dont fill out your education and workplace on it. Use it solely for tinder. Also, you can change your last name to whatever since tinder only uses your first name
>>
Try multiplayer video games like league or dota.

If that fails, find your kink and sexual perversion, make a fetlife accout, join a group or guild there.

If you want to dom a online girl you might have luck
>>
>>29723090
This picture is extremely fucking depressing.
>>
>>29723555
I want to make sure I'm understanding this

You need fagbook to use tinder, but you can use a different name on tindr than on facebook?
>>
>>29723301
I used to meet lonely horny gurls in aol chatrooms when I was a teen no luck since people started to get scanners thus requiring a pic exchange to cyber sex
>>
>>29723598
Tindr only shows your first name, so unless you have a bizarre first name, you wouldn't be identifiable through facebook.
>>
>>29723578
Can I use a pic for tinder that's not on fagbook? Or does tinder force you to use your facebook profile pic
>>
>>29723619
I don't think so. That would be worth looking up.
>>
>>29723090
tinder

originalaly comentoo

>>29723412
>cant even make a fake facebook with just his first name

enjoy never getting laid ever
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.