[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The 4th of July of this year was the day I saved my little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: SupremeElliot.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
SupremeElliot.png
550 KB, 875x557
"The 4th of July of this year was the day I saved my little brother's life from drowning. I went with my family to Antje and Gary Twinn's house, as they always had a 4th of July party. The Bubenheims were there, including Leo and Pollina. So was Vincent Twinn, who had grown up quite fast. The last time I saw him, he was the little kid who looked up to me when I showed him all of my computer games. Now he was just becoming a teenager, with an interest in skateboarding

The party was a pool party, and my brother Jazz had full exposure to the swimming pool. He had already learned how to walk, but he could not swim. At one instance as I was eating lunch, I saw Jazz quickly run off from the adults, completely unattended. I then watched as he curiously examined the water, and then descended into steps of the shallow end of the pool. Before long, he lost his footing on the steps and his whole body sank into the water. Nobody noticed . He was going to drown, I thought with panic. I ran as fast as I could, plunging into the water with my clothes still on, and pulled him out. I asked him how he was doing, and he coughed up some water and told me he felt fine. The only person who saw this happen was a little girl who was swimming in the shallow end. I saved his life, and my brother remembers it to this very day. Every single second of my brother's life, everything that happens to him in the future, will exist because I pulled him out of the water that day "

- P51, My Twisted World
>>
Rare pic family
All hail the king
>>
File: elliot that.png (739 KB, 620x616) Image search: [Google]
elliot that.png
739 KB, 620x616
>>29722957
>rare
>incredible common
step it up senpai
>>
File: 1408798163403.jpg (730 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
1408798163403.jpg
730 KB, 1012x1500
>>29722930
HE
HAS PROVED TO BE
A REAL HUMAN BEAN
AND A REAL HERO
REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>29723016
why does he look like a hogwarts student here for some reason
>>
>>29722930
>saving a life
>still no recognition for poor Elliot
>>
>>29723447
Perhaps magical ideation changed his appearance.
>>
>>29723490
Is that -1 one point to his score?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.