[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else a supporter of blm? Tons of pussy from the ratchet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else a supporter of blm?
Tons of pussy from the ratchet hoes who can't read or write and libertards.
How do I get to have sex with them. I've heard one of the girls can fit a big bag of hot Cheetos in her stomach flap.
>>
File: whitethManeth.png (892 KB, 664x582) Image search: [Google]
whitethManeth.png
892 KB, 664x582
you're not getting anything from them unless you're black, if you're white, you're the enemy as far as they're concerned
>>
i'm pretty sure trayvon just straight up got murdered. michael brown on the other hand was a no good nigger that got what was coming to him
>>
The idea of blm is great. The problem is it's like feminism. It dilutes the pool by treating EVERYTHING as if it was blatant racism. Trayvon had nothing to do with race but that became the main issue because, like feminism, they had to invent a cause because focusing on actual racism is actually hard.
>>
>>29722932

Trayvon was a non-case. Both sides fucked up. It's not murder but zimmerman was no angel. Michael Brown was a cop-baiting piece of shit. He's better off in the ground.

It's too bad cases like this get attention.
Based Milo did a great speech on why Black Lives Matter don't think that black lives matter. I encourage everyone to look it up.
>>
File: rosenisanigger.jpg (61 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
rosenisanigger.jpg
61 KB, 888x499
>>29722839
>supporter of BLM
>>
>>29722932
>implying it isnt the exact opposite
>>
>>29723191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ga8xM8W4M
>>
>>29722839
Blackbot here, I can't stand BLM. Complaining about racism doesn't stop it. You rarely see these SJWs actually fixing problems, they just continue to complain and blame. Why aren't they in Chicago, trying to stop the rampant black on black violence? Instead they waste time protesting against free speech or anything they find "problematic." It only creates fear among other African-Americans.

>>29723191
You're pretty stupid man. The Trayvon Martin situation could have been completely avoided if both parties weren't so ignorant. Zimmerman was told by police to just walk away, he directly disobeyed this and followed Trayvon. Trayvon was being shady as fuck and didn't listen when he was confronted by Zimmerman. Wrong place, wrong time, no matter how edgy Trayvon was, it didn't have to happen the way it did.

Michael Brown was baiting hard and he got what was coming to him.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.