[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /degenerate/? I'm depressed as fuck so I decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Who here /degenerate/?
I'm depressed as fuck so I decide to remedy it with DXM, I drank some yesterday and am continuing the streak today.
>>
Chronic abuse of DXM will eat holes in your brain anon, I'd recommend not doing it too often.
>>
File: 1451351957356.png (232 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1451351957356.png
232 KB, 480x368
>>29722630
you've got time-release shit there, dex king

prepare to wonder if anything is goingto happen for 4 hours then get rocked
>>
you're only a degenerate if you fuck up your tolerance by daily dosing.

quit that shit, OP. giving drug users a bad name.
>>
DXM makes you cognitively retarded long after it has worn off. Stop making yourself into something people will point at and say "What a burnout."
>>
be careful with that shit man you will get some hardcore depersonalization if you do that stuff to frequently. source: me
>>
all yall are dipshits who aint drank no DXM. stop giving suggestions if you've never tried it, and don't pretend to be an expert if you took a sip for a runny nose
>>
You're not a degenerate, kid.
See you back in high school in two months.
>>
File: 1464765037955.png (213 KB, 402x361) Image search: [Google]
1464765037955.png
213 KB, 402x361
i used to love the dex but i havent used in 6 months because the side effects were ruining the trip

my 2 main gripes:
nausea. all i can get is sizzurp. you all know what it tastes like, the regular, not the sweet poli like OP's got. sometimes weed helps, sometimes it doesn't. i have about a 50% chance of a pop (puking) no matter what i do. and if i dont, i just feel shitty

heart rate. fuck that shit. i cant sit there and focus on any CEV while my heart is beating so fast. it panicked me and ruined it
anyone know of any way to remedy this, without having to get pure dex online?
>>
File: Facebook-6e8179.png (146 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-6e8179.png
146 KB, 500x467
>extended release

enjoy your 4 day trip.
>>
>>29722630
Robotripped over 100 times and have done extensive research. Overuse does not put holes in your brains, Olneys lesions have been scientifically proven nonexistent in even most savage dxm abuser. My cognitive abilities always bounced back to full 48 hours after use.
Never use any dxm product with any active ingredient other than dxm. It says active ingredients on back of product. Use gel caps its significantly easier to ingest and keep down and does not have all the shitty additives syrup does. Extended release such as delays can get you trippy for 24 hours straight no joke. Done every drug ever but dxm is my favorite cause of great trips, extremely easy to calculate dosages, and insignificant long term effects on the body.
>>
>>29722654
I'm aware of Olney's Lesions, I don't use nearly enough to worry about that. Yesterday was my first time using it in almost 2 years, but I'll keep that in mind and be safe. Thanks for your concern.

>>29722658
I'm aware, I did it yesterday, although yesterday was on an empty stomach and today I had eaten 2 hours prior so it will probably take longer to kick in today.

>>29722675
I don't really understand what you're getting at

>>29722694
I realize this is edgy but I really wish I were born dumber, I'm far from what people would call a burnout on the outside but every single day of my life is turmoil because I can't come to terms with the idea of existence.

>>29722705
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

>>29722741
Have any cool DXM stories to share? I'd like to read.

>>29722753
I'm 20, although I won't lie I did this shit in HS as well.

>>29722819
If you're getting those issues from Dextromethorphan-only syrup then you'd get it from pure dex powder as well. It's not like there are extra secret unlabeled active ingredients in syrup that cause your heart rate to spike that they don't list.

It used to make me super nauseous but yesterday was my first day with Delsym and I didn't get any nausea, so it wouldn't surprise me if the nausea was a direct result of the flavors. This shit actually tastes pretty damn good, I was impressed.

>>29722861
Gr8 b8 m8, I did this shit yesterday and while it lasted a good 10 hours I'm not worried about tripping throughout the entire week.
>>
>>29723020
I appreciate the advice and the bump, I'm a pretty seasoned drug abuser as well. I personally never enjoyed DXM too much until yesterday, I only turned to it out of desperation, unable to get anything else in this area right now.
>>
I used to love DXM, but whenever I've tried to do it this past year or so I always end up having a really bad time. I just get really uncomfortable and psychotic, seeing people getting tortured and that kinda stuff. I don't know what's going on.

Also, I really miss MXE. That stuff was the greatest drug I've ever taken. I don't know if there's ever going to be anything like that ever again. I don't know why there's not like a black market for it. Loads of people would buy it for top dollar if there was some clandestine laboratory pumping it out, illegal or not.
>>
>>29723049
>Gr8 b8 m8, I did this shit yesterday and while it lasted a good 10 hours I'm not worried about tripping throughout the entire week.

>only 10 hours

How much dxm is in there?
>>
>remedy

DXM is no more of a remedy for depression than alcohol is, sure it'll mask it for the duration but you'll always end up sober and feeling worse than you did before.

Not to say don't do it, escapism is fun as hell, just saying it's definitely not helping in the long run.
>>
>>29723083
Delsym only lasts like twice as long as regular DXM. I've never had a trip last more than like 7 hrs. No amount of DXM is going to make you trip for weeks.
>>
>>29723078
I'd love to try MXE, never had a chance to. If you're wondering why it's no longer available it's because production was outlawed in china, which is where a vast majority of the world's RC production comes from.

>>29723083
I only had about 360mg of DXM Polistirex yesterday, and today only 480. I'm not going for third plateau by any means.
And as >>29723287 says, it's only about double the length. "Twice as long, half as strong" is the general rule when comparing it to HBr.

>>29723103
I was inspired by this paper titled "Dextromethorphan as a potential rapid-acting antidepressant" (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21367535) although being my reckless self I obviously exceeded the doses on there.
>>
Bump, I'd like to ask you guys if anyone has recemmendations of fun stuff to do on DXM. Thinking about going for a walk outside before it gets too heavy, since the weather is nice.

Yesterday I mostly just played games and watched youtube videos, and jacked off, but I'm open to other suggestions as well (obviously)
>>
>>29723804
take 500 hbr at night next time and just sit on the couch with your earbuds in. close your eyes. you'll see some shit, boi
>>
>>29723020
>insignificant long term effects on the body
Tell that to my liver

t. done far more dxm than you
>>
>>29723857
what exactly are your issues? do your insides just "hurt" or what?
>>
>>29723502
Golly gee that's obvious. The question is why someone just doesn't make more somewhere else like literally every other drug thats has ever been outlawed.
>>
>>29722630
I'm sorry, but DXM is not degenerate. Living out of your car and forcing hookers to blow you for crack in abandoned buildings is degenerate.
>>
>>29723835
The room I'm living in is incredibly dark (essentially pitch black during the day when blinds are closed) due to shit lighting so the night time thing shouldn't be too hard to simulate. I did have some fun listening to music with closed eyes last night and enjoying the CEVs, I'll definitely be doing that again.

>>29723857
>>29723898
I'd be interested as well, I don't think that I've damaged myself long term through any drug other than DPH, And I've done most well known drugs other than hardcore stimulants.
>>
File: 1459840269307.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1459840269307.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>29722630
>not spending hours upon hours hoarding pictures and videos of decomposing bodies, drinking until you're ready to puke, then fapping so hard you can't touch yourself for several days afterwards
degeneracy is my middle name, my friend
>>
>>29723993
Different people consider different things to be degenerate. I meant it as more of a tongue in cheek statement.

>>29723954
What drugs have been outlawed in China that then started being mass produced elsewhere? The only thing I can think of is the NBOMe series, because the profit margin is absolutely massive (Could easily be sold at street level for over 200 times the cost of bulk production)
>>
File: CT2nDXzUsAAUicc.jpg (52 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
CT2nDXzUsAAUicc.jpg
52 KB, 600x591
>>29723993
>Living out of your car and forcing hookers to blow you for crack in abandoned buildings is degenerate.

That sounds awesome, tell me sir, where do I sign up for this lifestyle?
>>
>>29724080
I never mentioned China because drugs are not exclusive to China... Lsd, crack, shrooms, opium, heroin, Alcohol, meth, cocaine, mdma ... Etc. Illegal drugs... Period. They get banned or outlawed , demand makes someone produce them elsewhere and fast. With MXE it's flat out off the map. No effort by anyone. You just can't find it anymore. Why?
>>
>>29724246
I guess we were looking at 2 different scenarios then. My explanation would be that a HUGE majority of the world's MXE was coming from China and then all of a sudden that supply route was cut off completely. Nobody else in the world had been producing MXE at a large scale during China's production run because it's essentially impossible to compete with them. And now it's flat out gone because China cracks down HARD on violators of that law.
>>
>>29724335
Damn. Press F to pay respects.Jpg
>>
>>29724415
Thanks. If it means anything to you I would think that since many people in the trade are aware of the huge demand for MXE, that we'll probably see a resurgence of it on the market in the next few years. But I don't think it will be nearly as cheap as it was in the golden days.

I still kick myself for not giving it a try back when it was so cheap and easily obtainable.
>>
OP here, bumping,

is this thread gonna die right when the effects are kicking in for me? That's quite a shame if so.
>>
>>29724335
>>29724546
Yeah, but it's still legal in just about everywhere except China. It should be easy to set up a lab and start pumping it out, especially in Europe. MXE was probably the most popular research chem there's been in the past couple decades. It's up there with how MDMA was, back before it was criminalized. I don't get it. I hope we see some production soon, because it's just ridiculous that everyone's just shrugged their shoulders and moved on to selling shitty PCP analogs.
>>
>>29725434
>it's just ridiculous that everyone's just shrugged their shoulders and moved on to selling shitty PCP analogs

This is where, in my opinion, the argument breaks down. "everyone" has not shrugged their shoulders and moved on to selling PCP analogs. China has. They just represent such a massive fraction of the global market that the supply went from saturated to next-to-nothing overnight

The way you talk about this makes it seem like there's no more MXE left in the world. I'm not sure where you were buying yours from, but it can definitely still be sourced. It's just not nearly as cheap or abundant.
>>
>>29725060
Listen to music, close your eyes and just slip away nigga. Reading autism is a waste of DXM
>>
I'm a barely functional alcoholic. I have a highly paid job. At work I'm mostly hung over or drunk, but because my job is so easy and I have a private office, I can pull it off.

I also love having sex with prostitutes. I have had sex with maybe 200+ of them. I don't give a fuck. It's easier and more convenient than trying to woo a girl all night and ending up blueballed.
>>
>>29725556
Thanks for the advice, I'll just let this thread die naturally then, if it doesn't get any more replies

>>29725834
How old are you? What sort of work do you do? What's your salary? Where are you located? I'm very curious to hear more of your story in general
>>
>>29722630
>not drinking this and also drinking beer or liquer
PUSSY
>>
>>29726228
I'm 33 and work in a big name financial institution in Europe (for now). I get something like 100k usd a year. I have a mostly meaningless job, but as long as I show up and bullshit something to my boss about what I've accomplished once in a while I'm all good. It's boring. But at least I can afford all the booze and hookers I want.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.