[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW AND NO IDEA WHAT WE'LL DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1467000397183.jpg (55 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1467000397183.jpg
55 KB, 704x396
Basically the girl I asked out wants to have a date tomorrow.

Now this is bad news cause while I have the funds to support the date. I have zero idea what we'll do.

She deliberately left everything up to me and basically said "You can plan the date, ill be expecting you boy".

What the hell do I do. I have no idea. Movies? Amusement park? Just walking around?

What kind of date do girls even like?!

No the real question is why am I even trying, she'll see through my beta personality in a heartbeat. The only reason I got her to even go on a date with me was cause I was pretending to be a chad.
>>
dude, take a breath.

what's she like, where'd you meet her, what do you like about her? these are all important things when figuring out where the fuck to go.
>>
>>29722507
Do you know something about her? Anything she could enjoy?
>>
File: mlpneckbeard.jpg (109 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
mlpneckbeard.jpg
109 KB, 792x550
good luck dude, you have gotten farther than I ever did.

I think you are supposed to eat food at a restaurant, but fuck i don't know
>>
Bro you got this. Go to Finding Dory then take her to a semi nice restaurant so you don't look like a tool. When you sit down for dinner you can talk about the movie and if you mention all the feels you had during it she'll think you're sweet. Convo can go from there
>>
>>29722507
Scope out her Facebook, see if she posted about wanting to visit somewhere etc. gl senpai
>>
>>29722507
Do something fun, but not too fun or distracting that you don't have a chance to talk. Eat together, take a walk, maybe go window shopping or something. Keep the conversation going, but don't be compelled to fill every silence - it's a natural part of conversation.

You got this, brother. She's actually interested in you if she's testing you this hard. Also don't drop too much money on date 1, just enough that she doesn't think you're cheap.
>>
>>29722522
>>29722528

I met her at the library. She was reading zodiac sign books alone so I broke the ice and we talked about meditation, her fondness of classical music.

Shes not the average girl, she literally unironically uses a CD player. Shes very mellow and down to earth.

Her night job is a bartender so already taking her to one is out of the options
>>
>>29722552
I personally don't like movie dates, but if you do one, this guy has the right idea: movie BEFORE dinner.
>>
>>29722647
>night bartender
>female

R E D F L A G
E
D

F
L
A
G
>>
>>29722647
ROAST BEEF
O
A
S
T

B
E
E
F
>>
>>29722507
Why dont take her out to a cafe?
>>
>"You can plan the date, ill be expecting you boy"
She sounds like a self-entitled bitch

I suggest you go skydiving and for her not to use a parachute
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.