[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just logged in into my FB account after years of being inactive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So I just logged in into my FB account after years of being inactive and I seriously want to kill myself.
Cringe...
>>
>>29722278
fuck that man I AM CRINGING OFF THE CHARTS
>>
>>29722278
hahahhahha man i justs had to LEAVE THE FUCKING ROOM because of cringe
>>
>>29722278
Know whats sad. These shows did try and teack kids life lessons but when the "cringe" meme became so damn prevalent in our internet culture you feel the need to dilutw any real meaning to what the shows underlying messages were.

They were kid shows and geared towards action. They did teach them something and theres a reason theyre still likee and popular today.

All im saying is if you cringe at this, then also cringe at yourself for following other people and never coming up with your own thoughts except "omg as a kid i really liked this?! CRINGE GUYS AM I RITE?!"

Grow up.
>>
>>29722413
Well usually those shows are watched by autistic socially inept people. I watched dbz, a bit of yugioh and a few episodes of naruto here and there when I was younger. I enjoyed dbz, naruto wasn't my thing, and yugioh was okay to watch.

I did know people who were into them and they were known as losers in school. They would do ridiculous movements like "RASENGAN" and another autist would yell "CHIDORI". and fight in recess. These kinds of people usually say that kind of stuff because they relied on these cartoons to show them how to social.

What I see is that people who usually say things liek "I learned so much from these people" are more likely to be autistic. Honestly if you were to ask me what I learned from these shows I would be clueless. I haven't learned anything besides maybe the fact to never give up. There isn't much to learn from these shows that you don't get if you were to live without them. They are purely there for entertainment and like most shows give you a basic lesson. Hell you can watch Sesame Street and get somewhat similar lesson.
>>
>>29722278
>Cringe...
I came on 4chan after years of being inactive and I seriously want to kill myself
>>
File: Check em.png (87 KB, 217x346) Image search: [Google]
Check em.png
87 KB, 217x346
>>29722767
here we have it lads.
>>
Yeah, my facebook friends post a lot of dumb shit too
>>
>>29722278
There's much worse out there. This ain't really that cringe.
>>
>>29722767
>I came on 4chan after years of being inactive
Lies. Nobody leaves for years then comes back. You either kick the habit or stay here FOREVAR.
>>
>>29722413
I've been struggling a lot with self hatred/cringe lately and I needed to read this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.