[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are 25, you have 3 years to become successful, what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1435996540502.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1435996540502.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
You are 25, you have 3 years to become successful, what do you study or do?
>>
Killing myself sounds like the only road to success desu senpai
>>
Kill myself and reborn in chad's body.
>>
>>29722037
>>29722032
Hive.
>>
I only have three years? That isn't long enough for a real college degree. If I'm smart in this scenario, I'd read up on macroeconomics and try my hand at stocks. Maybe I could transfer earnings I make (if I really do well) into purchasing apartments.
>>
>>29722455
3 years is a bachelor's degree though.
>>
>>29722523
That's 4 retard
>>
>>29722536
Only if you're American, retard.
>>
Nursing
2 years of study for 60k average and can travel anywhere in the country
>>
>>29722543
And other countries wonder why all their smart citizens come to the US for an education. Unlike you third world fucks we actually try to give people a good education
>>
>>29722591
Your degrees are pathetic and not as condensed as ours :)

Your education system is broken and worthless lmao
>>
>>29722614
Is that why we have the top schools in the world? Dumb 3rd worlders always hating lol
>>
>>29722591
>Education
>Americans
you're fishing in empty waters.

Why aren't you out BBQing or whatever the fuck you fatfucks are doing on the 4th?
>>
>>29723575
And you're stuck eating rats and drinking shit water in your third world hell hole. Our higher education is the best in world shit boy
>>
>>29723627
Bet you can't even mention 10 different countries which counts as 3rd world without using google.

>inb4 europe is a country
>>
>>29723627
>Our higher education is the best in world

Jesus Christ this is some high quality b8
>>
>>29723671
Tuvalu, Fiji, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga, Palau, Papua New Guinea, East Timor, Nauru
I took a Polynesian history class
>>
>>29723671
In which meaning, the cold world neutral countries or the modern economic meaning?, But it doesn't matter in the slightest because the only country that actually matters is AMERICA (: stay mad though slumdog
>>
I started working this year at 25 after being NEET since high school. I'll be able to afford a car soon. I plan to take a $80 / 8 hour guard course and get a slightly better paid security job. After I've got some experience from that hopefully I'll be able to get a better security job where I make like $14-15 an hour. I don't qualify for student loans and even the community college is $3000-4000 a semester, no way I'll ever be able to afford that.

There's really very few ways to make a living when you start with nothing. Minimum wage doesn't pay enough and any kind of training or school is waaaay too expensive.
>>
>>29722007
Take a bachelor's in business or economics and go to law school.
>>
Pro skateboarder. Thats what im aiming for. Only thing im good at.
>>
I was in almost that exact situation OP, except I was 24
>decided to go for compsci (3year bachelors degree)
>finished it in 4 years (I'm a lazy bum)
>got my degree finally and got a job offer
>starting salary ~15% higher than the average in my field, first raise is coming up soon

I'm totally fine with this, considering my grades are average and I was playing vidya 90% of the time

I'm building my own business on the side with the skillset I acquired too, but that will still take some time to take off
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.