[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, why not just get plastic surgery to attract chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: scarlett-johansson-nose-job.jpg (32 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
scarlett-johansson-nose-job.jpg
32 KB, 400x296
Fembots, why not just get plastic surgery to attract chad?
>>
>implying they can't get Chad right now
>>
File: Why the fuck not.jpg (10 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
Why the fuck not.jpg
10 KB, 251x240
>>29721998
>got plastic surgery
>didn't fix that chin
>>
>>29722060
Chin and jaw are irrelevant for women.
>>
she was cute anyway the plastic surgery just bumped her up a notch
>>
>>29721998
That's what I'm doing
I had rhinoplasty yo
>>
>>29722116
>tfw my nose looks like her before but also asymmetrical
>>
you dont need shit as a woman
>>
Plastic surgery is a huge red flag. On a similar level to being a trap.
>>
>>29722284
> pursuit of self improvement is a red flag

Typical robot
>>
File: 1452826578735.jpg (85 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
1452826578735.jpg
85 KB, 499x562
>>29722310
It's fake, and even worse than make up, as it's relatively permanent.

I don't respect that kind of "self improvement", there's no self involved, no sacrifice or effort.
>>
>>29722488
> It's fake, and even worse than make up, as it's relatively permanent.
So...?
What? You don't know? Nobody told you that the world judges you by your appearance?
That working in how you present yourself is as important as some other abilities?
> I don't respect that kind of "self improvement"
I'm sure you just broke the heart and hopes of thousands of women...
>>
File: 1464420690213.jpg (153 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1464420690213.jpg
153 KB, 480x476
>>29722604
The fact that appearance is so important to society evokes a green flag to women that don't wear make up, and rather, improve themselves through other means, such as fitness and nutrition.

Shit like make up isn't important. From my perspective, it's a waste of time and money, and does not improve attractiveness. The kind of women that wear make up and undergo plastic surgery tend to have a completely different value system to my own - similar to yours. I can tell you and I wouldn't get along irl.

I apply this notion to relationships. Because I've deemed it a red flag, I'm more likely to end up with a successful and long-term relationship.
>>
because face is ugly beyond repair
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.