[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty roommate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464803311379.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464803311379.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
My shitty fucking roommate is ALWAYS playing his shitty fucking league legends in the living room, while skyping with his shitty fucking friends.

While I'm sitting here in peace already studying for next year in university I'm in a constant sound stream of obsessive mouse clicking and screaming "OOOOOOHHHH GUYS GET THAT MORGANA!".

What can I do subtly piss him off? It's driving me fucking nuts. I already told him a couple of times "dude chill out, I'm also sitting here".
>>
>>29721814
Also, I can't browse the internet in my room because the wifi is fucking crappy in my room.

I try to stay more in room and read a ton of books already actually, but sometimes it's just nice to sit in the living room with good internet.
>>
>>29721814

reboot the router randomly
>>
>>29721814
Seems as if you're a pushover.
If you were an alpha, which you're clearly not, you would just have to ask once firmly and tell him to keep it down because you're studying, and he would.

Nothing you say will make him stop, because he doesn't respect nor fear you.
>>
>>29721828
I can't do that my neighbors are also on this router.
>>
>>29721849

FUCK YOUR NEIGHBOURS!!!!
>>
>>29721845
He's probably gonna go all "WELL? YOU'RE ALSO DOING X AND Y AND THAT ALSO PISSED ME OFF" on my ass.
>>
>>29721871
The fact he would feel comfortable saying that to you just confirms my point.

you are just as much of a beta as he is, possibly more, considering he would say something like that to you.

If an alpha told him to stop firmly once, he would IMMEDIATELY.

He doesn't fear you, so he won't listen to you.
The only thing you can do as a beta is threaten you'll tell someone
>>
>>29722010
Can you only talk in terms of alpha-beta?

If I'm beta then this guy is THE beta. Both of my roommates are shitty passive aggressive assholes.
>>
File: AllMight.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AllMight.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>29721814
This exact thing happened to me freshman year. He would play League of Faggots till 2 am while I was trying to sleep and screaming shit to his friends on skype. I bought a magnet on amazon and fried the little faggot's laptop a week later.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.