[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you make a spelling mistake while in a shitposting fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: feeling when.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
feeling when.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>tfw you make a spelling mistake while in a shitposting fight then you get called out by the entire thread and close the tab

Anyone else know this feel
>>
>You then end up feeling like a piece of shit for the next hour.

I know that feel anon.
>>
>>29721601
Don't type like a frantic ass-pie then. And read over your shit before submitting. Or are you scared the thread will 404 on you lmao
>>
>>29721601
>HAHA YOU MADE A TYPO. THAT MEANS MY ARGUMENT IS SUPERIOR

Fuck those guys, anon
>>
>you make a typo that ironically contradicts the point you're trying to make
>>
>>29721696
I actually considered suicide when this happened to me and I got 15 (You)s all making fun of me
>>
>>29721703
It's even worse when you start a new thread and the only person that replies says something stupid like, kys. Those fuckers!
>>
>>29721601
>tfw you get involved in a stupid internet argument
>realize it doesn't matter, tomorrow I won't care who "won" and probably won't even remember it
>just close the tab halfway through writing my post
>feel a somewhat bitter happiness as I realize the other person is probably still refreshing and checking the thread for new responses to argue with
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.