[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you relate r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (13 KB, 258x289) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
13 KB, 258x289
>tfw even online an outcast

>I played with them online almost every day.
>We had so many adventures in WoW as a group, and yet... I feltlike the outcast of the group.
>Steve and Mark only considered me an online friend, never a real friend.
>I found out that the three of them had WoW meet-ups at one of their houses a lot, and they never invited me.
>Sometimes,when I would be playing with them online, I would find out that they were all together in real life, and I was the only one left out.
>Whenever they did this, I acted bitter towards them through the game, but they didn't even care.
>Even in the World of Warcraft I was an outcast, alone and unwanted.
>>
>>29721591
This is an underrated thread. I can relate.

>tfw outcast even on /r9k/ despite not being a normie
>>
>>29722189
this thread not being ignored and being 404'ed soon just proves my point I guess.....
>>
This threas BEING ignored I meant.
fml kmn
>>
>>29722304
>>29722349
What's your point? /r9k/ is full of normies who can't relate to Elliot?
>>
>>29722519
why is r9k not triggered and posting they CAN relate to dear Elliot?

and fuck the normies post is orig
>>
He had a BMW and was born into money.
Given those resources I'd probably not be KHV so I find it hard to relate in that way.
Pretty much every other way I relate to him though and it's sad.
>>
Anyone know why he didn't just spend his money, which he obviously had access too, on hookers??? It's a mystery to me.
>>
I cannot feel that feel, i never played wow was a kid i was poorfag but i played in a lot of metin2 private servers.
>i was the leader on a big guild
>everyone respected me and i was a shitty player with shitty gear.
>even had a girl talking to me by phone, i think i put her out of depression or something, she said i saved her.
best times of my life, played all the summer but when school started everyone stoped playing and i was left alone. rarely saw anyone playing.
now i am a khhv without any friends.
at least i could taste the sweet pleasure of being an e-chad.
>>
File: 1438506402109.jpg (10 KB, 191x228) Image search: [Google]
1438506402109.jpg
10 KB, 191x228
>feeling depressed/homicidal over perceived internet exclusion
christ, just kill yourself OP
>>
>>29721591
He's an online outcast because he wasn't a robot by dint of being socially unable, he was a wannabee chad who treated everyone around him like shit and thought he was better than them. He was precisely the type of poster on here, whom when they see someone about to make it asking for advice screams "GET THE FUCK OUT HOW DARE YOU DO BETTER THAN I AT THE GAME OF LIFE".
>>
>>29722947
>tfw not knowing that OP quoted from the poetry of Elliot Rodger.

btfo norman
>>
>>29722777
I feel similarly, although when I think about it, doesn't his wealth status combined with his troubles make him even more of a 'robot'? Despite all his material wealth, he was willing to throw his life away and take 'normies' with him. He could have drowned in mindless consumerism, drugs and bought social status. But he didn't.
>>
>>29722868
It's been explained here many times. He wanted love and didn't want to pay for what other men get for "free".
>>
>>29722980
>implying I give a literal fuck
DOUBLE BTFO
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (26 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
26 KB, 620x412
>tfw no qt3.14 fuccboi

he was a repressed faggot tbrqh familia
>>
>boo hoo my parents didn't get me the right coloured beamer

>Relate to a spoiled autist manchild?

Stick it up your ass OP you faggot
>>
>>29723549
he wasn't mad at his parents dude.
I read and watched a lot and I could not help thinking I am the same as him.
>>
File: 1462556489486.jpg (40 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
1462556489486.jpg
40 KB, 576x422
>>29721591
>>We had so many adventures in WoW as a group, and yet... I feltlike the outcast of the group.

>mfw this is basically me

Both in real life or games, it doesn't matter, i always felt like the outcast.
>>
>>29721591
Its online, if you aren't included find a different group or start your own.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(13).jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(13).jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>29723660

Elliot Rodgers thought he was entitled to pussy because he was a little bitch. He though being a perma-virgin gave him a special insight into anything when in fact he was a reddit tier pseudo-intellect. His 141 page diary if full of nonsense ramblings like attached

>In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of
how a fair and pure world would work. In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist.

>In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized

He didn't know shit about anything, just a very bitter egotistical little virgin

>Never insult the style of Elliot Rodger. I'm the most stylish person in the world.
>>
Elliot wasn't socially isolated or excluded. He had other friends apart from the wow players. He went to parties, gatherings, film premiers, holidays, dinners, restaurants, hikes, drives and museums with friends and family. Friends gave him chance after chance even though he kept rage-crying at the sight of couples and talking about how he wanted to skin them alive.
>>
>>29723706

Do you splash people with your beverages?
>>
>Play WoW
>Retain virginity
Kek'd
>>
Imo he wasnt a repressed faggot he was just probably too caught up masturbating or trying to find real love to get sexed and missing out early on cause he was too picky with his women. I mean the latter makes more sense to me because he was obviously a sociopath who thought he was superior to most people and by the time he realized he shoulda lowered his standards it was too late and every one knew he was a virgin and most girls dont want to get with a sociopathic virgin. I was in the same boat except with the sociopathic side and i just didnt give a fuck and eventually got laid because i wasnt being a faggot about it and found someone who wanted to fuck. Sex isnt a big deal, i felt no more or less than a man afterwards, i feel like robots look to deep into it instead of just doing it with a gross slut or a hooker then working your way up like any normie
>>
>>29723059
>doesn't his wealth status combined with his troubles make him even more of a 'robot'?
No, just more of a retard.
>>
>>29721591
damn, that hit me like a truck. I played from BC till Cata, was in various guilds but never realy managed to make any friends... and i played for like 6 hours a day almost every day
>>
Finally someone like this, I feel like I'm too different to be a normie but to experienced to be a robot, good fees at the moment
>>
>>29722189
How I feel. I lost my virginity at 14. I'm no robot. But you'll never see me with normies
>>
besides being a faggot, what was his mental illness??
>>
File: 1466444623948.jpg (245 KB, 747x850) Image search: [Google]
1466444623948.jpg
245 KB, 747x850
>>29721591
That reminds me of my MMORPG days years ago. I managed to become friends with some people over an online forum, and we'd do all sorts of stuff in the game together. Help each other with questing, grinding mobs, getting drops, etc. Yet, as much as they would include me, I always felt like the outsider, and my group would often abandon me, often neglecting to ask if I would like to be involved in various activities. Then again, I was a really weird kid, so that might have turned them off.
>>
>>29721591
He was a pathetic narcissist with unrealistic standards.He had an awful personality and a skinny fat bitchboi body.
>>
File: blonde teen ms.jpg (64 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
blonde teen ms.jpg
64 KB, 638x960
Elliot's real problem is that he wanted a blonde Stacy gf, at all costs.
>>
Don't die yet, you glorious and magnificent thread!
>>
>>29724974
>at all costs
This would imply that Elliot was willing to do anything for a blonde gf. If this was actually the case then it's highly likely he would have ended up getting one eventually. By contrast what Elliot actually wanted was to get a blonde gf without doing anything. He wasn't even willing to talk to women, he expected a beautiful blonde girl to just walk up to him and ask him out.
>>
>>29726401
He did what he could. His problem was that his social anxiety was so bad it didn't let him do much.
>>
>>29726401
He wanted to enter the sorority to kill blonde Stacies. His plan was to take all blonde Stacies of Isla Vista with him to heaven.
>>
>>29721591
soumaya was a bad babysitter but it wasn't her fault
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.