[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill me now god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 192x182
Guys I cringe myself thinking about what i just did

>work at some deadend retail shop
>new, 3 weeks there
>start on sameday as this othere girl
>shes cute & awkward
>observer her from distance, notice shes kinda anti social
>stop caring about her
>time to focus on my job & learn the ropes
>usually when i come to work we just say hello as a greeting
>2nd week finally get to know her name & break the ice
>store is pretty small so theres like 3-4 co workers
>quiet no drama at all
>hardly any gossip as busy & no time for that
>3rd week now this happened today
>going home from work
>take train
>girl takes same train as me
>im behind her walking
>(fuck dat booty)
>(*quickly say something*)
>"s-stacy"
I called out her name loudly as fuck my voice stuttered & cracked at same time

She turns around with the smug smirk face kinda hard to read idk guys, she just looked at me funny, i felt weird as fuck desu fml

Then we just talked about the train & where we live & work
>>
File: images (11).jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
15 KB, 443x332
Anyway when we sat down waiting for train i sat nxt to her, this part nearly kills me

Shes starring the whole time at me, when I glance over at her shes 100% eye balling me, it appears like she was flirting with me, (fucking kill me now god) i couldn't make direct eye contact with her without shying away either look at the floor with my head down like a beta loser, or at my phone, she was so confident

God i hate myself so bad can't even talk to a woman, shes even 18 im 25
>>
>>29721640
I can't believe the whole time she was flirting with me i was the one avoiding that kind of conversation

It was as if I approached her for nothing to begin with? Why did i call out her name if i wanted nothing from her?

In the moment i felt like i changed my mind, also her flirting with me made me feel less manly idk how to explain my feels but i know the roles should have been reversedi
>>
>>29721513

>shes cute & awkward
>observe her from distance, notice shes kinda anti social

If she's antisocial and awkward, she'll understand what you're going through and why you're being a little weird. She probably put on a confident face just to make you think she's actually got her shit together.

Sounds like you guys hit it off bretty well desu, keep talking to her, don't stop now.

>Good luck
>>
>>29721513
Not even that bad anon, you'll be fine,
>tfw i was accused of being racist today because i wrote rude words on a computer.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.