[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>off from work today >will do nothing but browse /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1467587333580.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1467587333580.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>off from work today
>will do nothing but browse /r9k/ and /fa/ today

feels bad. Any other robots just not kno what to do in their free time? I have no friends. My only hobby is going for walks and vidya games. I get bored just staying in the house all the time, or when mom feels bad for me and asks if I was to go to the grocery with her.
>>
Hey. Someone please talk to me
>>
Why don't you play more vidya?
Also, OP, there are lots of fun self-improving stuff you could do with your free time. You just have to find your thing and it will be amazing.
>>
Get a dog desu.

blox
>>
>>29721246
i do the same thing in my free time. i play video games and go for walks in my free time, that's it. well, i also drink.

i'm starting to think i have depression or something, because nothing else interests me
>>
Tranfer those walks to walk/runs I guess. Maybe could increase your social market value.
>>
>>29721246
I have too many freelance jobs to ever feel too bored.

You should pick up alternative ways to make money with things you like, OP. If you have a car, maybe do something like Uber Eats?
>>
>>29721246
>/fa/
kys
>>
>>29722188
Are you me? Except that I don't walk

Either way, do you have attention issues or motivation issues? I have attention issues. A few cups of coffee can cure that.

As for motivation issues, maybe you should try reading a book? Or at least do something that feels "satisfying" whatever it is.

If nothing interests you, what's with videogames? Videogames are slowly no longer doing it to me. Fuck, even video games get me stressed out. It's like your own miniature life. You manage shit. That's why I only play roguelikes, coz YOLO videogames style.
>>
>>29722296
I rarely have fun with modern games. I think it's because they are so shit made. Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4, and Mario Maker are the only games I enjoyed the past year. Right now I bought Dragon Age Inquisition and feel compelled to finish it, even though I'm bored to tears. I'm just not having fun, i don't know why because everything is there I think, like a huge world and side quests and things to do everywhere, but I just have to turn it off after 20 minutes. I have Batman Arkham night, Shadow of Mordor, and Witcher 3 on backlog also so I'm debated dropping Dragon Age for one of those. I hate not finishing games I start, because I like to nip shitty games I hate in the bud and beat them.
>>
File: wright in benis.jpg (7 KB, 260x156) Image search: [Google]
wright in benis.jpg
7 KB, 260x156
>>29721246
fuck this thread would be usefull for me, but i have nothing to provide.
>>
This is rediculous. I literally woke up at 10am and have been on 4chan all day, only going downstairs to eat periodically. This sucks. It's now 5 after 3 pm.
>>
>>29722618
This. I fuckin hate complex open world games with a sense of progression. Real life is already to hard to progress, videogames too?
>>
>>29721246
Do you read books or exercise? Those are good hobbies that can break up the monotony. If you like going for walks why not plan a trip to a state park and spend a few hours there? It's pretty easy for me to spend all day hiking around a lake. mountain, or river and it will give you a sense of accomplishment afterwards. You can even invite acquaintances on these excursions, you don't have to be friends but at least share an interest and tolerate each others presence.
>>
>>29726521
I'm scared that I might get lost. I hiked a trail before and totally got lost because their were multiple trails and lost my way. I just walk my local park which is like 2 miles long.
>>
>>29726601
Did you have a map? Maybe you should practice with more well known and developed parks because they usually have well marked trails and maps.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.