[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does "she" have a point? Are we inferior to women despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1467633858006.jpg (218 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1467633858006.jpg
218 KB, 720x960
Does "she" have a point? Are we inferior to women despite feeling superior in science to athletics? Cause of their use of sex as a means of control?
>>
Too bad about that face though.
>>
File: 43473249837892e.jpg (76 KB, 599x396) Image search: [Google]
43473249837892e.jpg
76 KB, 599x396
She does have a point. Stop being slaves to sexual imagery. You only need to find ONE loyal woman in life, and then you can forget about all the rest. She doesn't have to be pretty.
>>
File: sprudo questioning.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sprudo questioning.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>29721156
i actually read the text not being distracted, but i glanced at first.
>>
>>29721156
This bait tastes awful, get yourself some premium bait next time.
>>
>>29721156
>woman relies purely on her looks
>derides men for finding her attractive
What an airhead.
>>
>>29721255
She's right though. When it comes to sexy women, men are weak willed idiots.
>>
We are inferior because, while women can manipulate us with their looks and sultry eyes, they are taking more college degrees, getting better grades, committing far fewer crimes than men, replacing management positions, and generally taking charge. Men are becoming donkeys following a carrot on a stick because the masculine status quo is to chase pussy where ever it goes. If you don't then you are a closeted homo or a bitch.

Women know how to use the gender dynamic to their advantage, men refuse to see it.
>>
>>29721358
Of course. That's how reproduction is supposed to work. If men didn't find good looking women attractive (pic is a poor example tho) there wouldn't be nearly so many babies. Particularly so now when marriage and babies is a disadvantageous deal for men.
>>
>>29721385
Bullshit. Women are primarily getting worthless degrees. Important positions, especially in STEM, are still held by men. Women are mostly making inroads in to middle management stuff. They are hardly taking over in the job sector. What they are doing is taking a lot of jobs that used to be held by highschool grad men.
>>
>>29721156
what you fellas are experiencing is dunning-kruger. the woman has something that you want and you are not clever enough to trick the woman into letting you have it lmao XD
>>
>>29721358
>doing what we are supposed to do makes us weak
Nope.
She's an idiot and so are you for white knighting her.
>>
>>29721488
and what degrees do you have? lmao if you're trying to take credit for the accomplishments of other men
>>
The men she's talking about are. This is a challenge, its not a statement fact. There are a lot of cucked men out there who would start dribbling and do whatever she told them to. When it comes to women you have to be resolute and not get sucked in.
>>
>>29721522
When you cite an example along the lines of greater female enrollment in post secondary schools, the types of degrees being earned by all these women is a relevant consideration. This is part of the reason bachelor's degrees have lost value in the job market.
>>
>>29721156
I choose to look directly at the tits. Not because I'm a "slave" to them, but because it was your choice to put them out there, and it's my choice to look at them and not break eye contact.
I can do literally anything else. The world is my oyster, and yet here I am, spending time with an airheaded bitch with a superiority complex.
I'm staring at the tits, no question.
>>
>>29721385
They get shit degrees, though. The one major advantage women have is their vastly superior emotional intelligence. That didn't really mean much in the past when civilization was focused on survival, but now that automation has begun to take over many traditionally male jobs, it is probably the most relevant career skill to have.
>>
>>29721488
47% of med students are women, and is trending upwards.
>http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/medical-school-graduates-by-gender/

They're beating men out in Biology already, and with the big women in STEM push that is going on, they're likely to gain more ground. Face it, the age of men is over. The last vestige is engineering and computer science but that won't last more than a decade.
>>
>>29721907

You're cute, anon. Women's studies major i presume?
>>
>>29721967
Computer Science, actually. I know it doesn't feel good hearing but we should accept reality.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.