[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who cringies here? For me it's getting worse and worse,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 1460900149798.gif (821 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460900149798.gif
821 KB, 640x360
Who cringies here? For me it's getting worse and worse, even the most harmless memories trigger it a few times a day. Sometimes I even make wierd sounds.
>>
I physically cringe, sometimes I stop what I'm doing. Mostly I think of hypothetical situations that would never happen and I just cringe.
>>
>>29721091
I stop everything I'm doing, clench my fists, stomp the ground with my feet and shout "just fucking kill me now!" at the top of my lungs.

Thankfully only do it when alone. And when I'm trying to fall asleep and suddenly remember a cringe moment or a sad moment I think to my self again "just kill me please"
>>
>>29721091
All day, every day this torture continues. Yesterday I was cringing at shit I did when I was 10 years old
>>
>>29721292
AHAHAHHAH LOLLOLOL

>I stop everything I'm doing, clench my fists, stomp the ground with my feet and shout "just fucking kill me now!" at the top of my lungs.

WHAT THE FUCK LOLLLLLLL

I do it too feelsbadman
>>
Whenever i remember some stupid shit i did/say when i was a kid i physically cringe
>>
>>29721292

I do that too. I whisper to myself "somebody kill me" or "please just kill me". These are the most painful moments and telling myself to just end it kind of relieves it.
>>
>>29721292
Thought I was the only one. Except in my case I just shake my head and shout "niggers!"
>tfw someone might hear me and not realize I'm using it as the F word, not in a racist way
>>
>>29721091
>>29721221
>>29721292
>>29721409
>>29721596
>>29721638
>>29721660
>>29721689
So why do robots do this? I don't think normies do this, do they?
>>
>>29721717
Its probably because of social anxiety and we can't bare to think about embarrassing ourselves.
>>
>>29721717
I wish I knew so I could stop. I wish I could just forgive myself at least for the shit I did when I was a child.
>>
>>29721746
yeah, I think for normies, social embarrassment is much more of a minor thing. I remember as a kid, being embarrassed about things that I now realize were really fucking minor.

Inhibition and shame are kind of the hallmarks of being a robot.
>>
>>29721091
i do too
i just think of all the hundreds of cringeworthy things i have done over my life, and i just cringe, and breathe heavy for a couple seconds before all the throughts stop.
>>
>>29721773
so if you do this then you are a true robot?

I remember I wasn't this bad until I frequently went on this board every day.
>>
File: crying_cat.png (369 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
crying_cat.png
369 KB, 566x566
This has all been happening to me more and more in the past years.

>Can't get to sleep without repeatedly envisioning various methods of suicide
>Bad memory pops into head face cringe
>Cringes escelating into vocalized anguish
>Normally able to hide it
>Getting worse. Slipping up every now and then around people
>Gonna cringe out in front of people soon
>JUST
>>
>>29721091
>remember something I said or did
>shout F U C K in my head repeatedly
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>FUCKING KILLLLL MEEEE
>FUCK
>>
>>29721800
Not necessarily, I'd imagine it's just an issue of frequency. It probably happens to normies like once a month or so. When it happens to me everyday, I know that I'm not in a good place.
>>
>>29721717
Probably embarrassed so much growing up that it sort of evolved into minor pstd and can't even handle thoughts about it without physically cringing desu.
>>
>>29721091
This thread make me feel better knowing that there are people who understand my pain
>>
File: 13432544542217.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
13432544542217.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
>>29721848

Yeah same friendo, makes me feel comfort that I'm not alone.
>>
the past is all over

learn to forgive yourself

we are all lost souls trying to find our way in an insane world
>>
I used to get this pretty bad. I recommend estrogen. Worked like a charm.
>>
>>29721091
>>29721848
Shit. I thought I was the only one who did exactly this too. I feel better that I'm not alone in this.
>>
>>29721292
>>29721660
>>29721832
I get these feels. Fucking always remember something stupid I said or did. Then it's just

>kill me I wanna die I wanna diiiiieeee so hard please just kill me now.

Luckily I'm always alone.
>>
>>29721091
Remembering times people disrespected you and you were too beta is the worst.

Its fine when I sperg out and ruin myself, but knowing some little shit still laughs at how pathetic I am tears me up
>>
>remember the time I pronounced holocaust 'hollycaust' in front of the class

Fucking kikes
>>
It's so strange that everyone here goes through the exact same thing. The cruel twist of irony is that none of us are ever likely to meet or be friends in real life. We're too few and far between.
>>
>>29721091
(You) just described me.

>physical cringe
>clenched fists
>whisper things like "JUST"
>>
Just came back to this thread.

I'm sorry robots, I feel the same pain as you all do but I'm still sorry because I know how tough it is and wouldn't want anyone to act the same way.

Let's take comfort in that we are not alone. Misery loves company.
>>
Fuck, so many horrible memories. At least they only involve me.

Christ, when watching videos, every time something embarrassing is happening, funny or not, regarding people other than the main cast Interacting with each other, I fucking skip it or change the tv channel. On movies, I cover my ears and close my ears whispering "please stop please stop" over and over again.
>>
>>29723368
Close my eyes*
>>
>>29721091
>was an extreme edgelord for most of my life
>seriously hurt a lot of people
>emotional damage, physical damage, permanent scarring, shit that you can't fix even if you try
>have completely distanced myself from anyone I ever hurt, thinking that it will help them heal
>years later I still lie awake in the middle of the night cringing to myself over how much of a colossal faggot I was and wishing I could take it all back
>>
>>29723368
AGGGRRRRRRRRHHHH

I KNOW THIS FEEL

I CANT I FUCKING CANT ERERR
>>
>>29721091
It's a meme to me, makes such mental self harm bearable.
>>
>>29723411
What kind of disorder is delayed conscience?
>>
>>29723460
treated antisocial personality disorder and managed sexual sadism.
>>
>>29721091
I swear my brain is designed for another dimension, fucking kill me.
>>
>>29723108
that what disconnects us, connects us
>>
>>29723411
Kill yourself. You know you should.
>>
>>29723486
Strategies they use when dealing with people with ASPD relate to the law, and consequences, NOT what is good or right.

It's not don't kill because it's morally wrong, but don't kill because of capital punishment, or the equivalent thereof.

Even then, people can't even trust "treated" aspd people, if you tell them. They know that people with aspd are good at manipulating other people.

So yeah. Menace to society? Yes. Human being? They used to be.

Well, they only do that because the law is pretty much the same, but teaching morals is motherfucking hard. You develop that, and observe it yourself
>>
>>29721091
NOTE: "cringe" is just a word normies invented to shame robots. If you use "cringe" unironically, you are a worthless shit of human being.
>>
>>29723695
Even the origin was used by normies. "To cause to fall" lel all of us are falling.
>>
>>29723554
I'm not a danger to anyone anymore, it would be an absolute waste to kill myself when I can be of use to society. I can contribute back to the world and make it so that my existence wasn't an entirely negative one.

>>29723571
>It's not don't kill because it's morally wrong, but don't kill because of capital punishment, or the equivalent thereof.
That's extremely effective, though. My extreme fear of incarceration was what initially drove me to get help, and without that I never would have come as far as I have. I developed a sense of morality, and a conscience, thanks to the threat of capital punishment or life in prison or an asylum.

I'd never tell anyone I know that I've been diagnosed with ASPD unless I didn't value their friendship and was okay with them trying to blackmail me or fuck me over. It's a one-way ticket to someone losing your trust forever. Even if I'm no longer a menace, when someone hears that label all fucking reason goes out the window.

The people that actually care that someone wants to do better, make amends, do something good with their life and atone for all of the harm they've caused are few and far between.
>>
>>29723902
Good for you. It is certainly quite effective for people with aspd who still have fear of punishment. I mean, they're those so severe they don't care if they die. So, yeah.

You're right. People who make mistakes can still amend for them, knowing that they realized their mistakes. As long as they're not that off the deep end, they can improve themselves and become normal again.
>>
>>29724039
There are. Stupid auto correct
>>
I cringe at the thought of posts I made as little as 1 month ago.
>>
Holy fuck anons I'm so glad I'm not alone. Does anybody here, right, I need to be very carefull of how I word thsi because the first thing people will think is autism or something, but does anybody get that weird twitch like movement as if trying to shake off the memory fo pure cringe, as if your body is trying to fucking expel it from your mind but it just lingers there? Obviously I only do this when I'm alone. Fuck memory removal when?
>>
>>29721091

Jesus Christ OP, thank you, I do this shit too. Sometimes I freeze up with the most pained expression on my face, too.
>>
File: 3e5.png (88 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
3e5.png
88 KB, 500x583
>Out buying myself some Chinese food
>Remember the time I went for Chinese food and bought a wok with me
>asked them to fill the wok with hot and sour soup
>they refused so I smashed my wok against the counter until they threw me out
>Start to get nervous
>This isn't the same place obviously but I start having flashbacks
>Loudly and visibly slap myself in the face
>Shout 'CHOW MEIN NEXT TIME' and make a squeeling noise
>the chef runs out
>asks if I want to change my order
>I apologise and say no than you
>when she goes back I run away
>now have to walk 30 minutes to get Chinese food instead of 5
>>
I use to cringe

I havent done it in 7 months. I dont care about anything anymore so Im not to prone to cringing these days.

I love it.
>>
>>29721091
I visibly upset wince or laugh wrly and I might mutter "I fucking hate--"
>>
>>29723368
I'm making this reply just to say: I do this too
>>
Holy shit I thought I was the only one who thinks of shit like this then says a certain word
>>
>>29724711
What the fuck is wrong with you dude.

Like, what is your actual medical condition
>>
I do it too, i just want to kill myself and i can't control it. It got so bad that i do it while i'm with people around me
>>
>>29725935
diagnosed aspergers
>>
>>29724323
I think I get that sometimes, but that's only one twitch.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.