[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ayy lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: salary-man-train1.jpg (78 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
salary-man-train1.jpg
78 KB, 375x500
What do you faggot neets think of japanese salary men?
>>
>>29721008
They make the best ukes.
>>
>>29721008
Maximum ultra wagecucks
>>
Probably work way harder than anyone in the west for a low pay and still dont feel the need to kill themselves on a dayly basis.
>>
>>29721008
>dont feel the need to kill themselves on a dayly basis
Oh, they do
>>
>>29721008
No life losers, I'd rather be a lazy NEET
>>
They aren't even human.
>>
The Japanese salary man is probably hell on earth. You have to pretend your company is the most important ever. You have to always stay late because being the first to go home or going home right after your shift is over is seen as not caring for the company. Even after that long ass day you are likly gonna get dragged out by your coworkers to get drunk and eat shit food(almost daily). its even worse if your a woman because "settling down" is considered a distraction from your job and you might even get canned for it, twice as likely if they find out your pregnant.
>>
>>29721061
Don't Japs commit suicide at a rate similar to western whites?
>>
>>29721061
>Don't feel the need to kill themselves on a daily basis
hmm
>>
>>29721188
Thought that it was more.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.