[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
times when you were ridiculed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>2004
>15 years old
>at school
>girl comes up to me
>people are already looking and giggling
>takes my arm
>shouts "i love anon"
>people start to laugh
>pulls me by the arm
>"anon is my boyfriend!"
>tries to parade me around the room
>everyone absolutely pissing themselves laughing

For a few months afterward it became a school meme for girls to pretend to fight over me. "Anon is my boyfriend!" "No! He's MY boyfriend" etc.
>>
>>29720777
I know a good one
>gets trips
>nobody bumps his thread
>>
>>29721073
My life is just a string of rejections
>>
>>29721291
Look on the bright side you get a (You) if youre one of those people who cares about them.
>>
File: 1466962153903.png (334 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466962153903.png
334 KB, 640x480
>Be one of the only black kids at school and an aspie as well
>Everyday in Game Development class there's always a gaggle of wigger Chads on their phones who ask me the same questions
>"Come on anon, I know you can rap this beat!"
>>
Same thing happened to me but I grabbed her tit and pushed my hands down her pants. Everybody was in disbelief after that
>>
File: feels really good.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feels really good.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>29720777
my name altered to a nickname is Ale, and everybody called me Alle Balle (ale benis in swedish) and i couldnt stand it, those comments (and alterationsof the comments) made me understand me and the world better.
9 years
>>
>>29721469
>game development class
>school

By school, I assume you mean high school, but what kind of high school has a game development class? I don't even think most colleges have that shit, otherwise I would have taken the fuck out of that class.
>>
>>29720777
I'm sure there's several more examples that I've blocked out, but one I remember:

>middle school
>girl always used to say she liked me and asked me out a few times
>she was clearly joking and doing it for laughs
>she did this in every class I had with her and all her friends would laugh

A similar thing happened in high school with a different girl now that I think about it

>freshman year
>cute blonde girl always used to flirt with me
>always used to message me on Facebook too
>being the autist I was, I took the bait
>got played hard as fuck multiple times throughout that year
>she probably shared her Facebook chats with me with all her friends

She weirdly stopped by the time of sophomore year, the first time where she actually acted normal around me being when I actually had a date with me to a football game (I know how lame that sounds, but fuck it it was high school). She treated me normal ever since then. She got fat too and I'm pretty sure she fucked a black guy, so it all worked out. Still wish I could've tapped that ass though. I'm not even mad that she fucked with me. It actually gave me hope at the time, which worked out pretty well, since I managed to be decent enough with girls by the time I got out of high school, at least by /r9k/ standards.
>>
>>29721555
>Benis
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOUR NAME IS A MEME TOP KEK LAD
>>
>>29721556
High School in CNY for me.
My old school had quite a few weird electives since business was it's own category in it. That class counted in that category and what we mainly did was focus on supply and demand for games and making some games based off a book for a program we got. Our final project was also designing our own game.
Teacher was chill as fuck in that class, though I felt bad for him since chads would actually tell him to shut the fuck up, cheat on tests and smoke sometimes and he wouldn't do anything. There was one time though after class where me and him were talking about Fallout 3, he mentioned that NV was better but I said that I never played it so I couldn't really be the judge. Dude actually gave me a copy the next day.
Good luck Mr. Paul. Hopefully those assholes didn't break your spirit.
>>
>>29721747
it is penis in swedish, i just translated it to the supperior finish language.
>>
>>29720777
I don't get it......were you that repulsive that it was like a massive joke that anyone would ever want to actually be your GF?
>>
>>29721481
>lying to strangers

los originallos
>>
>>29722260
That's what I assumed. She obviously wasn't being serious.
>>
>>29720777
Hey at least people noticed you
>>
File: 1467128641344.jpg (47 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1467128641344.jpg
47 KB, 1080x720
>Be horny 15-16 year old
>Live next to my 13 year old cousin
>Shes cute at hell, looks like a fucking anime
>Cousin is a shut in, shes innocent and trust people. Because of this shes kind of slow
>When parents arent home i'd go over cousin house on the pretense that we didn't have a cable and they did
>I invent a game me and her would play when her parents werent home
>Game basically involved me shoving my tongue down cousins throat while she tries to push my tongue out of her mouth
>She really believed it was a game, she even hugged me to get a better grip, i'd fee her tits through her cloth while i held her while kissing her, sometimes jerking off in the back room
Skip from summer to fucking thanksgiving
>Be eating turkey with family
>Everyone is at the dinner table, dont wanna be there
>Cus is sitting across from me
>While im watching tv i hear everyone freaking the fuck out
>Cus was trying to play the game with my uncle
>Look at her and shes fucking terrified
>Not knowing what the fuck was going on i stay
>Her Dad asks her wtf shes doing, she tells him about the game
>Dad asks her who taught her the game
>She cries and tells everyone i played the game with her a "ton of times"
>Entire family looks at me with big wide eyes and open mouths as if i was a fucking monster
>A sharp cold chill shoots up my nerves, my entire body is shaking like a mother fucker
>I stutter "Execuse me i have to use the restroom" i nearly trip and im starting to black out
>I hide in the restroom the entire day
>The dad and my mom knock on the door asking for me but i literally would not budge until it was midnight and everyone left

happy 4th of july
>>
There were these girls in high school who used to bully me in weird ways.
They cut themselves and rubbed their blood in textbooks, when it was time to pass them out they always made sure i got the one with their blood in it

They used to stab me with safety pins when they walked past me too.

Luckily they ended up dropping out a few years into school.

When i was 11 some kids stabbed me with a pin to see if i would 'pop' because i was fat.
>>
>>29722965
Kek, anon. You should've told her it was a secret game between you and her
>>
File: xD.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
xD.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>29724047
omg please, im keking so hard now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.