[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my parents confronted me about having no gf. I'm a 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1361103068355.jpg (147 KB, 1074x925) Image search: [Google]
1361103068355.jpg
147 KB, 1074x925
So my parents confronted me about having no gf. I'm a 25 year old white-collared professional and they don't understand why I can't get one. I told them that I have a few standards that I'm not willing to let go of: she can't be a single mother and can't be fat. They told me to be more reasonable and consider pigs and single mothers.

Should I listen to their advice? Am I a cuck if I consider single mothers?

Pic unrelated
>>
Sounds like you're not trying. How about installing Tinder? Won't hurt to try.
>>
>>29720749
No, stay single. Single Moms are for cucks.

That is all.
>>
No, no no. Don't listen to your parents advice. Chances are they don't really love you and they just want to stroke their ego by making sure you were successful enough to further their line another generation. Never settle for fat or single mothers, spend that money traveling or hobbies like woodworking.
>>
Tell them that you don't want a girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfriend, since then you'll be in a loveless relationship and it will leave both you and the girl miserable.
>>
>>29720749
No. Don't listen to their advice. Single mothers and landwhales are always good ones to avoid.
>>
Your parents are giving terrible advice. Just focus on improving yourself and a gf will come
>>
>>29720749
How to makethjmkipctack
>>
File: 1338064775990.png (188 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
1338064775990.png
188 KB, 487x410
>>29720825

>using tinder
>to get a gf

That's not what tinder is for and you know it.
>>
Parents give bad love advice. They give good advice about responsibilities and shit but bad love advice. Unless that advice is to wait and don't propose marriage yet. That's always good advice.
>>
No dont do it anon, just tell them you wont consider single moms and that youre scared of having a kid and want to focus on getting a house.

Im 26 years old and Mexican, i use that same excuse mentioned and everyone leaves me alone.
>tfw every mexican my age seems to have 2-3 kids by now
>>
File: pepejobs.jpg (444 KB, 1227x1227) Image search: [Google]
pepejobs.jpg
444 KB, 1227x1227
>>29720749
If you're a white collared professional and aren't reliant on them, tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>29720863
>girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfriend

This is good advice. Take it a step further and you're focusing on your career right now or want to be a good provider even if that's a big fat lie. Always tell people what they want to hear..
>>
>>29720825
I am trying, but Tinder (and online dating) only works if you have 10/10 looks.
>>
>>29720825
>Tinder
>for a girlfriend
>>
File: WJUa4RA.jpg (42 KB, 400x485) Image search: [Google]
WJUa4RA.jpg
42 KB, 400x485
>>29720749
No single moms, no whales

You have to remember that in this feminism-ridden society you are already triggering people simply by having resources and not giving them to a woman, especially single moms and the like. A 25 year old white-collared professional who stays single is like the devil to them. You can find a girl to your liking, anon. And even if you don't, it's pointless to consider their "advice". You gotta draw the line somewhere.
>>
>>29720939
I'm not reliant on them, but I don't to have a bad relationship with my parents.
>>
>>29720962
Patently false. As long as you're not hideous, all you need to do is make an interesting profile.
>>
>>29721047
Don't listen to this anon, with so many people being pelted with profiles each time, looks are going to carry you farther than being the 500th guy to make an "interesting" profile.
>>
>>29721078
You don't have to be 10/10 in looks. Just average or better. The trick is to have good pictures.
>>
File: smell good ahmed.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smell good ahmed.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>29720749
no, your line is resonable.
>>
>>29720749
Would you want to raise Chad's son?
>>
Choose the fat girl over the single mother.
>>
Have higher standards. FOR YOURSELF.
>>
Your parents are fucking brainless. If you have a successful career then I honestly don't know why they are pushing you to find a girlfriend. My parents always tell me they don't give a shit what I do as long as I'm happy, and that includes that they're never going to force me to date or not date someone. I don't know what your parents are thinking.
>>
>>29721594
And your parents will never have grandchildren.
>>
>>29720749

nope.
they're asking you to lower your standards, but they actually fear you would start dating some gay faggot.
>>
nope completely reasonable. Just because you have money doesn't mean you spend it bring up someone elses child
>>
>>29720749

You're being perfectly reasonable, OP.

I guess you could tell them that you would never be happy dating either a single mother or a fat girl, so there's no point in dating one if you'd just be miserable.

>>29720863

This.
>>
Just tell them you're not interested in having kids (because that's what they're trying to get at) and crush their dreams already.
>>
Good. MGTOW for life fellow anon
>>
Ask them to set you up with friends' children who are neither fat nor single mothers.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.