[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend giving her ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466738298768.png (167 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1466738298768.png
167 KB, 444x444
I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend giving her ex boyfriend head at her 4th of July party 3 years ago. We started dating the November after that and I thought she had never done anything sexual with anyone. She told me a couple weeks before we started dating and gave me details like she learned that he loved eye contact now whenever she gives me head and makes eye contact that's all I can fucking think about. Every fucking 4th of July it's all I can think about. Now I'm drunk at 1:30 am on July 4th with that image of her sucking his cock stuck in my god damn head. Anyone else have a similar problem?
>>
>>29720675
No. Girls do sexual shit OP, it happens.
>>
I'm a girl and I think I might never have sex again or wait like 8-10 yrs because I have become hyper-aware that I've "done this before"

And I think I'm noticing I have a strong preference for virgin men
>>
>>29720675
for some reason women just cannot help but give you intimate details of encounters with other men. I guess they believe it's sexy or they know it emasculates the guy they say they care about now.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.