[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1467593590987s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1467593590987s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
Okay, so today I got a surprise I honestly didn't want. Greentext time

>at uni
>finish lecture on thermal physics, pretty babytier
>walking down stairway, 5-6/10 behind me
>"h-hey, anon?"
>turn around
>its girl in my lectures who I talk to sometimes, we message on normiebook and she seems to like talking to me
>"yeah?"
>"w-well, I like you alot and wondered if you wanted to date as the kids call it"
>keep walking, facing forward, try to pretend I wasn't that bothered
>me: "yeah, can I get back to you? Thats a little sudden"
>"oh sure :)"
>walk down corridor, she takes exit out to her lecture
>finish lectures, come home, write this

Is this it? Should I no gf, or take advantage of her? I'm not interested in a relationship with anyone (im an aspie and awkward), but she could satisfy me. I swear I'm not a chad (I literally just keep to myself and only.message people if they message me).
>>
JUST GET OFF THIS RIDE MAN, SHE'S YOUR ONLY HOPE
>>
>>29720412
I would but I don't really know her well enough, and I don't really want people to know I'm in a relationship either (unwanted attention)

I could really use sex though, but I don't even know if she is sexual in that way
>>
>>29720374

we're mostly virgins here because:

1. women generally prefer chads

2. women generally aren't loyal

3. women generally play the "prey" part, switching to some other guy as soon as they find a slight hint of your autismness sperglordry

4. women generally remain silent and don't take the risk to tell you their feelings for you

>TL:DR: don't care about her body aspect. She's into you. She's loyal. She took the risk. She told you her feelings. Would you dump her and wait an ETERNITY for some 10/10 Charming Princess do the same things she did?
>>
>>29720374

please tell me you asked her for a date.

tell me you're checking your normiebook every 3 minutes for her answer.

tell me you're not the Classical /b/ Faglord who wastes an opportunity and then cringes until year 2039.

tell us what she thinks about this thread, when you will show her while dining with her in some fancy place.
>>
>>29720695
That's actually a really good point anon, she had courage to say that even though we don't talk much. I'd rather get closer to her before anything happens so I know it'll be a good relationship if anything, but after she asked me out I don't know what to do
>>
>>29720374
>if you wanted to date as the kids call it
>as the kids call it
Pretty autistic. Marry her.

Unless she's actually a massive slut and that was her way of saying "wanna fuck?".
>>
>>29721144
I know anon, I was keking inside. She is really cute in an objective way and definitely not a massive slut (she is still a virgin). The problem as I've said is that I don't really know her amazingly well, I don't want to make a scene and I wasn't looking for a relationship

But I might really enjoy being with her, the sex might be good and she will probably be loyal to me. Idk tbqh brobots
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.