[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any escape from it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 0090 - ms5Ickz.png (142 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
0090 - ms5Ickz.png
142 KB, 400x372
Hello Robots, I'm 20y, in college and i'm seeing myself failing at my studies.

I'm asking for help here because i don't know what to do, i'm seeing the "homeworks" being there but i just don't work on them, i see that i have difficulties with some classes but i don't try to fix the issue for some reason.

This is making me mad because i once had depression, i was getting low grades and kept asking myself "why even bother? why are my parents even expecting things from me?" and literally got away from it by thinking that everybody can be happy, you would be just another one in the Train line. So why instead of being happy, you'd try to create stuff for the sake of making the stairs of knowledge higher for us human beings? And now i'm seeing myself failing in the very objective i'd created for myself that got me rid of depression.

So my question is: Is there anything i can do to make my lazy ass working again? Do i seek help? what kind? Is there even any drugs that can make me focused?

Can you guys help in this? Please?
>>
Hate to be this guy. I was having similar problems in collage, until I discovered mountain biking. Exercise is the best treatment I have found for depression. The hard part is getting motivated to do it, but the more you do it the easier it gets
>>
>>29720168
Does starting gym works then?
thanks for aswering tho.
>>
>>29720295
you have to find something you enjoy or else you will never do it. Its easier said than done, I know, and its made even harder by depression. how I did it was I bought the bike, search the internet for local trails, then just let it sit till I had a rare manic episode and put all my energy and aggression into it.. then after awhile I began to enjoy it.
>>
>>29719963
contact crystal Hope Reed on facebook, dont mention 4chan, just say u met me on xbox live or something 0laying halo 4

Hashem should watch over you Anon
>>
>>29719963
also send her money out of courtesy but she eont ask for it but do it anywsy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.