[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WAAH WAAH FEMALES ARE EQUAL TO MEN HHAHAHAHAHA TOP FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1440165934701.jpg (167 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1440165934701.jpg
167 KB, 1536x2048
>WAAH WAAH FEMALES ARE EQUAL TO MEN

HHAHAHAHAHA TOP FUCKING KEK!!!
>>
>>29719954
Is that pig like 6'9?
>>
Dude I saw Zootopia a couple weeks ago, good fucken movie.
>>
>WAAH WAAH males ARE EQUAL TO FEMALES

>>
>>29720062
anything below 5'11 cannot be considered a man.
>>
File: a.jpg (43 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
43 KB, 620x465
>>29720062
That dude would rip that africawhore's tits out , don't mess with manlet-rage you foolish roast
>>
>>29720009
Came to post
I wanna fuck that bunny
>>
>>29720107
If she just walks away from the step ladder her tits are safe.
>>
File: 18.jpg (70 KB, 394x615) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
70 KB, 394x615
>WAAH WAAH males ARE EQUAL TO MALES

>>
wheres cocksal baba
>>
>>29719954

That guys arms look as big as her legs
>>
This is why females should not be policemen. You just know if a methhead attacks her 80lb ass she's going to pull a gun instead of just grabbing the 160lb tweaker and putting him in handcuffs. There are no weight divisions in crime. If you can't easily beat an untrained 160lb man in a boxing match you have no place trying to join the police force.

Women should stick to daycares and nursing homes.
>>
>>29720178

Turks aren't human.
>>
>>29719976
i think he is and she is like 5'1 i have seen the big guy around they live in my town
>>
>>29720224
meh, more niggers dead is fine with me
>>
If i was that male cop, and they assigned me that woman as my partner, I would just quit. I would not feel safe
>>
>>29720395
and thats why hes a cop and your shitposting on a chinese image board
>>
>>29720406
it must be so hard to be a cop desu. true hero
>>
Wasn't this the theme of the movie Zootopia?
That people's diversity becomes a strong suit, because they come up with original strategies to overcome a problem. That way, it gives the enemy less chance to discover a common weakness.

I haven't seen the movie, so this is based off of conjecture.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.