[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be a feminine looking shy guy in highschool >Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1467614411206.png (131 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
1467614411206.png
131 KB, 574x600
>Be a feminine looking shy guy in highschool
>Everyone mocks me and calls me a faggot
>Girls sometimes tease me because they think i am gay
>One day i decide to rat the assholes to the principle
>Tell him they mock me calling me a fag etc, he thinks i am actually a homo and a few people get expelled from school
>Everyone including my parents think i am 100% homosexual now
>I keep denying it but they just think i am ashamed
>Get to see a psychiatrist because i am a "repressed" homosexual

A few years later and everyone in my small town thinks that i am a repressed homosexuals. Women pity me and guys hit on me.
>>
>>29719878
maybe you just give off that vibe op. sometimes it's posture, mannerism or speech patterns.
>>
>>29719878
pay some hoes to walk with you in town, when you see someone you know just grab the hoe's butt, you don't even need to fuck that rotten meat
that will work for sure
>>
>>29721383
Yeah this might work. Also consider getting a haircut.
>>
>>29719878
get a haircut and drink beer
>>
>>29719878
do me a favor and post a pic of yourself

I'll assume it was not out of your control since everyone insisted you're gay

>don't wear jorts or any tight clothing
>fucking speak properly, correct lisp and don't talk like a sassy black woman
>put on some muscle and grow facial hair so that you don't look prepubescent/like an emo twink
>don't be affectionate or submissive to guys in any manner

there is no longer any reason to think you're gay
>>
>>29719878
yeah i was like that
but i've always been gay so kek
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.