[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 years old >already have career but go back to college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1445755259193.png (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1445755259193.png
28 KB, 645x773
>21 years old
>already have career but go back to college part time for fun
>first week
>think this girl a few desks away keeps staring at me
>probably jelly of my coffee
>a week passes
>go to my coffee shop
>see same girl from corner of my eye sitting at table with laptop
>she bolts up when she sees me
>I pretend not to notice
>she lines up behind me then pokes me
>I turn around and she says we're in the same class
>introduce each other
>small talk
>she asks if I want to sit at the table and wait with her until class
>agree
>get along alright; lots of conversation though I felt uncomfortable a few times
>we go to class and sit together
>she and I are now inseparable
>months later she admits that she thought I looked interesting and wanted to get to know me so when she noticed my coffee cup, she decided she'd creep around that coffee shop and pretend to bump into me

Can you guess what happened next?
>>
>>29719724
>Can you guess what happened next?

You continue to lie about your life on a Japanese image board?
>>
Op woke up.
Original comment
>>
>>29719748
This story doesn't have a happy ending, friend.
>>
OP gets cucked

OP wakes up

OP was in orlando shooting

OP was orlando shooter
>>
Did she turn out to be a serial killer, and you were her next victim? Did she put handcuffs on our wrists around a metal pipe in her basement? Did you lockpick them with a paperclip you had in your back pocket, right in the nick of time, and squeezed out an unlocked window? Is she still out there, at large?
>>
>>29719765
Nether does life faggot
>>
You drop out of college and lose your job.

Literally no one cares about your stupid life OP, fuck off.
>>
Shes a trap and OP is one of them faggots who don't like traps?
>>
File: 1436413383016.jpg (116 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1436413383016.jpg
116 KB, 668x712
Alright whatever, this isn't the /r9k/ I knew years back but I'll just hurry up and finish the story anyway.

She kept giving me strong affectionate signals for the longest time. Then suddenly told me we're not compatible but would love to stay friends. I genuinely get along with this person. What do?

Oh and HYUK HYUK HYUK WOLOLOLO I guess I'm a despicable human being after all
>>
File: 1445742107903s.jpg (2 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
1445742107903s.jpg
2 KB, 140x250
ur pee pee goes inside her vago, and then it squarts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.