[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jaded, where are you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: 1467610002103.jpg (38 KB, 510x299) Image search: [Google]
1467610002103.jpg
38 KB, 510x299
Jaded, where are you.
>>
>>29719702
I have come to ruin your thread
>>
>>29719702
hello there...

Are you the anon form the other thread?

Apparently my trip has been banned until tomorrow

>Error: Ban evasion. Your original ban was for violating Global 3 - Garbage Outside of /b/, and expires on July 5th, 2016 at 09:45 ET.

That's alright I guess. I don't mind. I don't know how to prove to you I'm Jaded though
>>
File: orindance.gif (51 KB, 280x440) Image search: [Google]
orindance.gif
51 KB, 280x440
>>29719863
It's alright, I trust you, don't worry about it.

I don't even have the motivation to get a job, even for things like money. I'm satisfied with what I have and buying something would just mean it would end up on a pile with other useless junk. I also can't really get some joy out of anything, that's also the reason why I usually sleep, atleast it is a way to kill some time in a good way.

I also feel like never eating, which is the problem. Forcing myself is the hardest and I usually just end up feeling like puking. I thought that working out would help me with it, but it sadly didn't. I'm 6'7 and currently around 145lbs.

It's already 4pm here, which is pretty late for me, when do you usually go to sleep? I really like to wake up during the night because it is so quiet. Going really early to sleep to wake up during it is usually my sleeping schedule.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1183x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1183x846
one of my favourite anime girl pictures

>>29720173
Wow it's as if I'm reading my own post. I get what you're saying though but for me it's more like I don't (and CAN'T) value anything in my life anymore. If I won the lottery I'd probably just sleep all day knowing that I can pay any bills without working. I genuinely feel like if I lost an arm or a leg I wouldn't even be bothered by it. It really sucks seeing nothing in life doesn't it?

Jesus Anon you're a big guy 4 me. I can see why you have so much trouble putting on weight. It must be HELL to have to meet your daily intake, let alone enough to gain weight. especially with your body's increased energy consumption and all... Have you maybe tried drinking a lot of water every day for a few months to expand your stomach? I head that helps with eating problems and can make you more hungry.

That's about the same as what I do, but with a lot less order. Sometimes I'll go a day or two without sleeping and sometimes I'll sleep 16-18 hours. Sleeping is just really nice when there's nothing to do. I prefer being awake at night though since it's quieter and all.
>>
>muvluv
>anything besides the originals
kill urself desu desu
>>
File: 2015-01-11-701316.jpg (340 KB, 600x865) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-11-701316.jpg
340 KB, 600x865
>>29720546
I'm not a fan of evangelion, but it is still a good picture. Who is your favorite eva girl?

I usually do things because it is a way to kill time faster, but otherwise there isn't anything which I value too. I feel like people who have a passion are the luckiest ones, they can give their life to it and use it as a motivator. I wouldn't say it really sucks, I'm pretty apathetic about it and don't have that many problems with doing nothing. Dying is also something which is too bothersome, so I just keep doing what I'm doing now. Have you ever tried to force yourself to do something? How old are you if I can ask?

I already drink like 4l of water everyday, it doesn't help, I probably have some disorder, but I'm not sure. I don't want to make early conclusions. But seriously, I don't have that many problems with it, being really lean feels good in a way, even if it is unhealthy I suppose.

I have the exact same sleeping thing. I usually stay up completely or sleep for an hour for a few days and then sleep most of the day again. It always changes and I don't really have control over it. Being awake before everyone else's day starts is a nice feeling because the noises start during morning, so I still have some silence for me. Sometimes I get that feeling that people don't appreciate sleep that much anymore, it is such a calming state, even if it is a loss of time, but if you don't have anything else to do, your opinion seems to be different than the normal one I suppose.
>>
>liking worst namefag
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 627x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 627x1000
>>29721037
I haven't even watched eva yet so I don't know. I know...

I agree, I feel like being depressed constantly would be way worse than being bored all the time so I don't do drastic things like go see therapists (anymore at least). People with any kind of motivation should feel grateful, but I guess I should be grateful for being able to do nothing. Pretty much everything I do feels forced in one way or another, Rarely do I ever actually WANT to do anything you know? And I'm 20 this year, how about yourself? This whole thing has been going on since I was 14-15 if I remember correctly

I've actually know a surprisingly large number of girls that love the tall skelly look. If it's something you're worried about I would go see someone about it, otherwise I'd just enjoy the aesthetic of it all

Honestly, I know this will sound weird, but if I could chose to never have to sleep I would take it.I just have this really dumb pseudo philosophic on life and living so even though I don't value it at all I know that every moment awake and conscious is rare (not important though) if that makes sense?

>>29721048
That's rude and I'm not a namefag
>>
File: f68679b184c5f708361c9fd00d813325.jpg (287 KB, 2000x1871) Image search: [Google]
f68679b184c5f708361c9fd00d813325.jpg
287 KB, 2000x1871
>>29721477
It's an okay show, but there are better mecha with similiar atmospheres. I haven't watched in a long time because I just don't get enjoyment out of it anymore.

I'm not sure if I'm bored or depressed, but I don't see any reason for seeing a therapist, in the end it won't help. It always seemed really impressive to me when people had motivation for things and dreams, maybe because I'm not able to have these feelings. And I get what you mean, nothing excites me and everything feels like hassle. Currently 19, will also become 20 this year. I think it started for me at the same age, maybe a 1-2 or years before it. It's the only thing I can remember too, there are no real memories of me wanting to do something with my life and similiar stuff.

Girls aren't really a problem, I'm not interested in relationships, sex and all the other things because it just feels like another nuisance, I would rather be completely alone when it comes to these things.

That's pretty interesting because I'm the complete opposite, if I had the chance to sleep for almost forever with only small timeframe of being awake, I would take it in a heartbeat. I think I understand what you mean, but sleeping means that I can give my mind a rest and don't have to think about everything constantly, so getting more of it would be the best.

I'm pretty tired and feel like going to sleep, so I have to cut the conversation off for now, but it was really pleasant. I have no idea if you want to keep talking with each other, but if your answer is positive, just hit me up at [email protected], I will reply as soon as I can.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.