[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone noticed that girls with bigger tits are more confident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016_01_18_19_48_41.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_01_18_19_48_41.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Has anyone noticed that girls with bigger tits are more confident? Unless they are fat, it seems like the bigger the tits the more confident a woman is. Why is that?
>>
>>29719636
>Girls who look better are more confident
Wow holy shit bro
>>
if men's dicks were on their chest, those with big bulges sticking out of their shirts would have the most confidence
not like little willy over there is gunna be walking large when it's clear to everyone he has poor genetics
>>
>>29719645
>>29719657
Nailed it, this is a pointless thread, just post big tiddies already like I know you want to.
>>
read civilization as divine superman

it explains this
>>
>>29719657
Some men like small tits. No women like small dicks.
>>
>>29719707

Some men like seeing their gf get railed by a big sweaty black man. Some men are pathetic betas. Beta males are the root cause of all of society's ills. Beta genocide when?
>>
>>29719707
>Some men like small tits.

And these men would be wrong.
>>
>>29719707
>Known for having a big dick among friends at university
>At the uni bar one night
>One of the girls asks if I ever have trouble with girls because of my size
>Asks if I have a picture of it because she's curious to see what it looks like
>Show her a soft pic
>"That looks scary, there's no way I'd let that thing in me haha"
>"I prefer guys that are a little easier to handle"
>Friends gf has seen it too
>Says that it looks like it would hurt, no way she'd go with a guy that was my size

Not all girls like big ones m8
>>
>>29720106
Do you believe everything everyone tells you too?
Just don't mindlessly pull her into you and you'll ruin any dick smaller than yours to that woman. Bigger always = better.
>>
>>29720106
Wait, how big are you soft?
I'm apparently big too (NOT HUGE, just big) and I hang soft at about 4.75-5.25 inches depending on warmth.
A cute girl actually brought it up in-person that the average size is like 5 inches erect for her knowledge, and she said that would be enough for her by any mile (she's like 5'3 though).
This was like the general consensus, and the biggest preference I heard was like 7 inches, which after showing that girl on a ruler, she immediately withdrew and said "wow, maybe 6 actually".

So just for cultural comparison, what's yours flaccid from your 'soft pic' that counts as intimidating?
>>
>>29720153
I believe some women have preferences and generally bigger is better but there are enough women that don't mind/ prefer a guy on the average/ smaller side.

I broke up with my one and only gf because I got bigger as we were together and it ended up being painful for her every time we had sex
>>
>men throwing themselves at you and doing whatever you want them to if only to gain your favor
>women jealous of your bust
>showing even a little cleavage during an interview is almost a guarantee
>every first impression with you is a good impression

Unless you are absolutely beat in the face, girls with big breasts are entitled to a better life than those without. They become accustomed to it and no longer have to worry about "bad" encounters with other people because the other person is almost always trying to impress you and not the other way around.
>>
>>29720214
Deal with average if they've had bigger before, and the like the guy enough. Nobody wants a small, useless pecker. 4 is the cutoff, might as well stick to masturbating.
>>
File: MemeDick.jpg (23 KB, 514x477) Image search: [Google]
MemeDick.jpg
23 KB, 514x477
>>29720203
This isn't the pic I showed her but I'm between about 5-6" soft. If I'm high or just had a warm shower it can be like 6.5

>>29720250
Yeah once you get to 4 inches you might have an issue but then you just have to be open to trying different things and experimenting.
>>
>>29720106
top b8 m8, no deb8
>>
>>29720351
what are you hard? Are you a shower or a grower
>>
File: 1372297489489.png (254 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1372297489489.png
254 KB, 500x377
>>29720351
Experimenting usually means putting on a fake dick or taking it up the ass and goddamnit I'm just so fucking butthurt. Why are small dicks allowed to exist, I fucking hate it, I hate my impotent rage about it too.
>>
>>29720407
I'm between 8-8.5x5.75" hard, I'd say I'm a shower

>>29720433
I meant more along the lines of gspot stimulation, anal play, getting good with your tongue etc. Unless the girl is a size queen your dick size will be fairly low on their list of attributes they find attractive in someone.

>>29720377
Not b8, went to uni and lost 55kg, always had a big dick but I've been able to put it to more use now I'm not such a fatty
>>
>>29719707
>Some men like small tits.
We call those "men" faggots where I come from.
>>
>>29720674
>not appreciating both kinds of female body

pleb tier desu
>>
>>29721034
>appreciating little boy bodies
so this is what it feels like when you share a board with peasants
>>
>>29720513
But it is a factor, if I can't measure up, she's just gonna find someone who will.
>>
>thread about tits
>posted on /r9k/
>immediately turns into a thread about dicks

well done you fucking homosexuals
>>
>>29721119
If she does she wasn't worth the time or the effort anyway so you aren't losing out on much
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.