[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon how come we have never seen you with a girl before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 2.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
>anon how come we have never seen you with a girl before? are you gay?
>>
to be honest that is a perfectly logical deduction. the chance that a dude just doesn't like sex is too low.
>>
what are you hoping to accomplish with this thread?

o
>>
Anon why do you keep torturing /KV/ on r9k
>>
>>29719565
Because I only have three friends.
>>
>>29719583
Because they should all fuck off back to wizardchan.
>>
>>29719575
with that logic, if you have never seen a man with a girlfriend or boyfriend, then he must be asexual and reproduce with a cloud of spores.
>>
>>29719638
no, just that he's either gay and hiding it, or a creep. but if she thought you were a creep she wouldn't be talking to you. and even most creeps get a few girlfriends.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.