[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone is shallow and superficial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nqvk7ojNsW1ua0hw1o1_1280.jpg (212 KB, 850x782) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqvk7ojNsW1ua0hw1o1_1280.jpg
212 KB, 850x782
This society is a fucking joke. Almost everyone is a superficial ass who looks at personal appearance. Beautiful people are kind, ugly people cruel, fat people selfish, and thin people charitable.

Nobody really cares about cancer and all those shit diseases. They're only treating it to be more beautiful. Nobody loses weight to be healthy, hence diet instructions suck ass.

All about perception and appearance. I just wish world war III would happen already with nuclear weapons. I wish everyone would be fucking blind so nobody judges anyone on appearance anymore.

Meme magic can make it happen. Nuclear war pls.
>>
You sound like a child. Just because you think these things, that doesn't mean everyone else does too.
>>
>>29719440
Why not just tell us how fat you are?
>>
>>29719440
Are you fat or ugly or both?
>>
>>29719471
I didn't say anyone thought that. Just me. Alone. Yeah. I'm just tired of society.

And yes. I know. An hero already.

Sorry. Always get that from everyone. Guess I have A+ autism. Actually I am autistic, and I just can't realize why society is this way.

Guess I'm even more pathetic than a robot :)
>>
>>29719471
>>29719477
>>29719506

whether or not OP is a fat ugly fuck and whether or not i'm a manlet or chad

OP has a fucking point, to get ahead in todays society is simple af

>be pretty
>be kind
>>
>>29719506
Both. People judge by that and THAT alone. I am trying to lose weight though, but will always be ugly.

I'll lose weight permanently, not by counting calories but by habits.

As for my ugliness... yeah that's permanent

I mean, people always laugh and don't take what I say seriously. At least, here, you faggots can at least okay sometimes.

Sorry, I'm an idealistic faggot. Should I read more Nietzsche for your liking? Or maybe that shit doesn't even matter?
>>
>>29719598
You need a better personality, be more kind and sympathetic for your poor genetics so people will feel sympathy for you, this could possibly assist you in finding a grill if thats what your looking for
>>
>>29719598
If you lose weight and develop decent habits you'll probably find you'll get less ugly too.

I've lost a lot of weight in the past year from taking better care of myself and while I don't look amazing I think I'm better looking now.
Half of your appearance is confidence and how you carry yourself.
>>
>>29719440
You're completely right of course the redditors with their just world view in this thread can't see it probably cause they're good looking
>>
>>29719640
Read the OP again, you retarded normie. You only think hes got a bad personality because hes ugly.
>>
>>29719643
>>29719640
Yeah. I guess being confident matters too.

I'm losing weight slowly, 0.5 pounds a week. Too slow? All I do is slow my eating until I'm full.

Also, I have these spots all over my body. I don't think it's acne, they're widely spread over. It makes my skin redder.

My nose fucking sucks. God, I'm always full of mucus. My blackheads hang up there too
>>
>>29719643
except people hate it when an ugly person acts confident
>>
File: 1466757765718.jpg (58 KB, 577x605) Image search: [Google]
1466757765718.jpg
58 KB, 577x605
>Nobody loses weight to be healthy

They demonstrably do though, you stupid ass.
>>
>>29719746
You're right. There's no point. You just look like a criminal
>>
>>29719768
Only when instructed by their doctors.

Sorry, but I'm very imprecise. What I meant was, people want to lose weight, and their primary motivation is appearance most of the time. Health is secondary, and only if life threatening.

Thanks for the ad hominem though :)
>>
Just roid the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>29719849
Sorry, 90% of those who lose weight by exercise in programs guided by scientists and instructors gained weight back after quitting the program. Oh, and they didn't bother advising lowering calorie intake.

Controlling the food you eat is far more effective than exercise.

HOWEVER; yeah exercise is good when combined. But all fat fucks are too unenergized to do it at first, but can do it after dieting, thus helping to maintain weight.

Weight loss, no. Weight maintenance, yes.
>>
>>29719706
Well, actually, appearance first, personality later. Notice about a third to fourth of marriages lead to divorce? Yeah having a good fuck buddy is good for making babies, but managing them as a unit requires sufficient personality.

Come for appearance, stay for personality. I'm pretty sure they're a lot of virgins here that can raise kids correctly, they just can't mate with someone.
>>
File: 1465220125108.png (105 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
1465220125108.png
105 KB, 640x448
>>29719815
>Only when instructed by their doctors
But that doesn't discount the fact that they're doing it to be healthy at all, does it?

>What I meant was
Well that certainly wasn't what you said. From:
>NOBODY loses weight to be healthy
To:
>their primary motivation is appearance most of the time

Pardon my autism, but that's a big leap. You'll forgive me if I might have gotten the wrong impression based off what you said previously.

>ad hominem
Fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>29719992
Sorry. I'm quite an idiot with what I say. And yes, you're right, all you say is right. It doesn't discount them.

Sorry anon, I'm bad with making initial arguments, leading to slippery slope. Probably because I'm stupid or have ADHD.

Sorry, I just hate ad hominems because that's what everyone does to me irl.
>>
>>29720044
Either way, arguments here are pretty cool senpai. People actually dissect your arguments. People just get angry at me because it's "wrong" with no straight reason, and when I point out logical errors, "don't play law with me

Guess I haven't met many people who dissect my arguments irl, so I just generalize shit to shorten time.

TIL 4chan made me smarter.
>>
>>29719746
True. You're supposed to stay in your cage.

I'm assuming that's just some genetic self-defense mechanism for society because we associate ugliness with illness or other afflictions, aka bad genes. But I'm guilty myself, whenever I see other ugly women or men strutting around and acting like they're not ugly, I get that urge to run and call the town guard or something. Not sure what to do about it.
>>
>>29720213
Being pretty/handsome increases your chances of sex.

So, attractive people have an increased chance of reproduction
>>
>>29719440

>WW3 is going to be insane with Trump as president. I hope we get to campaign across Africa. That would be a dream come true.
>>
Dude I'm fat and I got laid it's not that hard lol
>>
>>29721406
Lucky you then. Alcohol?
>>
>>29719440
>tfw cruel and selfish
>>
>>29722109
Nah you just have to chill and be yourself
>>
>>29722342
Yeah, that's good when you have no mental disorders, neurodevelopmental disorders, or personality disorders.
>>
>>29722131
>tfw when willing to commit suicide but it's even more selfish.
>>
>>29722438
Hey man I get depression sometimes but you've just got to stop being a little bitch and deal with it. just go outside and hang with your buddies.
>>
>>29722485
Yeah, I guess. Overwhelming social anxiety, and even then, always offending people when actually confident.
>tfw social anxiety makes me kind, but unable to do anything, and being confident makes me do anything, but accidentally offend other people.
>>
>>29722342
>b urself lol

i don't think you realize how useless this advice is to the autistic people of r9gay.
>>
>>29719746
This is so true. To be accepted as a fatass or uggo you need to be extremely submissive and obedient. Now im not ugly, but i am a fatass, and despite me going out of my way to be kind and "sociable" with people, they fucking hate it when i assert myself and stand my ground when challenged, wether that is verbal or physical. Being submissive goes against every fiber in my body so i would rather be hated by everyone than to be little bitch, but it still sucks that i have to make such a choice solely because im fat. Before anyone asks, yes, im losing weight and have lost a lot already, so hopefully i will turn out at least average when i reach my goal weight (shouldnt be too hard i have ok facial aesthetics).
>>
>>29719440
Fat people are objectively selfish unless they have a major disability that PREVENTS (not restricts) movement.

Even then, you can eat at a deficit while being a quad amputee.
>>
>>29719553
You only need brains and mikd capable of social interaction.

And honestly,it has always been that way. You dont need to be smart to dig the gutters
>>
>>29722642
Actually, the advice at losing weight SUCK MAJOR ASS. There's so much damn misinformation about so much shit like vitamins, microwaves, proteins, hunger and appetite, etc.

Unless fat people are informed better they are at a severe disadvantage.

>count yer calories pl's a lil bitty ex'rcise

Yes, and no. It's not that simple.

Exercise has to be done gradually, and calorie counting will fucking kill your motivation. Rather than counting calories, know which foods are calorie dense, eat them less than calorie light foods, AND SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. Have at least 20 minutes to eat. Fat people have problems with their appetite control, because of either genetics, shitty parenting, or general laziness. Also EAT SMALL BITES.
Eat when hungry, like you wanna eat ANYTHING not something specific
Eat until you feel you don't wanna eat, or not when your stomach is full.
If not, then know your serving comparisons eg. 1 cup rice = muffin. Normies don't use meausuring cups.

IN SUMMARY
INTENSIFY EXERCISE GRADUALLY
EAT WHEN HUNGRY, NOT WHEN WANTING TO EAT THAT FUCKING ICE CREAM BECAUSE ITS TASTY
SLOW EATING THE FUCK DOWN
EAT SMALL BITES
EAT UNTIL FULL OR USE SERVING COMPARISON/SIZE

>but mah schedule
When eating with other people, look at how they eat, and copy their habits.
When eating alone, forget tv and motherfucking focus. If really tight for time, finish five minutes ahead of schedule.

Or:

Eat like a normie, not like an accountant

Pro tip: weight loss is slower, but permanent. Trust me, that's a lot better than doing on and off the pounds again and again.
>>
>>29723007
Oh, and try a balanced diet or multivitamins if possible
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.