[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF gets preggers >Get married >Say I should test the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 2mapo.jpg (134 KB, 1279x716) Image search: [Google]
2mapo.jpg
134 KB, 1279x716
>GF gets preggers
>Get married
>Say I should test the kid to make sure its mine
>She gets super mad and starts hitting me
>YEAH YOU TEST NO MATTER THE RESULT WE BREAK UP

Is she cheating on me?
>>
>getting married
>telling ur gf ur testing the results

just do it hiddenly first of all, and lol ur a top cuck u got married

but u are smart for testing it. its supper common nowadays to lie about that shit.
>>
>>29719404
idiot, you should've tested before marrying
>>
>Is she cheating on me?
yes lol it doesnt get more obvious than this
>>
>>29719404
>7 mins
>3 last hits and 1 death

This is why roastie gamers are laughed at by everyone
>>
>>29719404
>NO MATTER THE RESULT WE BREAK UP

i don't like that at all. Shes already started shfiting her actions away from the argument. What she is saying is that the problem isn't her cheating, but the test.
>>
>>29719483
Or she's hurt by him misstrusting her, fuck roasties anyway tho because it's probably the first option.
>>
>be in love with bf
>get pregnant with his child
>omgmybestdayinlife.jpg
>can't believe it's actually happening
>can't wait to tell him
>'let's marry!'
>mfw he says yes
>he hasn't even heard about the good news
>tell him about our child
>tfw he looks sceptical
>tfw he wants a test
>tfw he has no trust in our love
>realize our relationship will never work out
>realize I will have a child with a person who doesn't truly love me
What do? Please, can you robots help me out?
>>
>>29719596
>one side is guaranteed support regardless of outcome
>one side stands to lose it all
>>
>>29719596
Step one: Don't be a roastie
Step two: Don't react suspiciously when asked to get tested
Step three: kill yourself because you know that you're a whore and that child isn't his and you're just trying to lure him into a marrige trap.
>>
>>29719596
Lol that's what I was thinking. OP is a troll tho because if it were true he wouldn't be here
>>
>>29719644
>tfw my bf is already thinking about divorce
>we're not even married yet
>omg it's definitely over
>he probably doesn't care about it after all
When will you autists understand? Roasties want a partner full of courage, hope and dedication, not scepticism, distance and fear.
>>
>"can we test?"
>gf starts hitting you

the fuck is this
dump her anyway
>>
>>29719596
>be car salesman
>get a great new car in to sell
>omgmybestdayinjob.jpg
>can't believe it's actually happening
>can't wait to sell it
>'buy this car!'
>mfw he says yes
>he hasn't even heard about the price
>tell him it'll cost him 4 years salary
>tfw he looks skeptical
>tfw he wants a test drive and a receipt
>tfw he has no trust in my car
>realize the job will never work out
>realize I have to sell a car to a person who doesn't truly trust me
What do? Please, can you robots help me out?
>>
>>29719404
Every man should demand confirmation before he puts his name on the birth certificate.

It is in the child's best interest to know who provided the seed.
>>
>>29719404
millions of men over thousands of years have been duped and it's way past time for it to stop
>>
>>29719404
>NO MATTER THE RESULT WE BREAK UP

She's either cheating on you or some other red flag is there (possibly major mental illness).
>>
File: 1446238569856.jpg (46 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1446238569856.jpg
46 KB, 350x262
Probably.
I don't care if I had magic sperm that grows a baby bump in minutes, I'd still want a test. It shouldn't be something to get that asshurt over, it's just a quick and easy way to be sure.
>>
>>29719596
>In love with boyfriend
>Get pregnant with his child
>Ihmygod,bestdayinmylife
>Can't believe it's actually happening
>Can't wait to tell hi.
>Lol bitch fuck off
>Heartbroken
>Go to my beta orbiter that I have been stringing along
>He wants to test
>If he tests I'm fucked, I always took the after pill with him
I hope that my threats work oh my god what am I going to do if they don't work?
>>
>>29719404
>Is she cheating on me?
either that or she's a dumb cunt.
either way, ditch her ass.
>>
>>29719404
she may not be cheating on you but she might have fucked her fwb or ex or some random guy at a party the week before you guys hooked up

or she may have cheated. With ex for two years, use birth control and oops she's pregnant and want to do the right thing so plan to marry. Week before the wedding she goes missing and her father drops by and tells me I am not the father and while he hopes I will still marry his daughter, be a father to the child, he could not in good conscience allow his daughter to do this and she was hiding from me out of shame. (he said there had been very heated arguments in his house once his wife told him the truth and his wife and daughter was pissed with him for wanting to tell me the truth) He knew who the guy was but thought my ex should be the one to tell me. She never did but it later came out the guy was her married boss.
>>
>>29719936
Wow, I feel sorry for the guy. 10/10 father in law there. Shame he will most likely end up raising his grandson while his daughter party's as a single mom. I like to think I would do the same
>>
>>29719404
>preggers
>getting cucked
MELBOURNE
>>
>>29719973
he was a real stand up guy to go against his daughter and wife. Ex ended up getting an abortion. I saw him and the wife about 6 months later and they came up to me and apologized so the mother knew it was a shit thing her daughter tried to do. I kept thinking the ex would one day say she was sorry but never happened. I got one letter telling me she loved me and missed me and hope we could work things out but no apology. I tore the letter up
>>
>>29719596
>i am being irrational and expect everyone else to play along with my idiocy
>>
>>29719811
>mfw autists literally think a relationship is just like advertising a car
>>
>>29720067
>Roasties apologizing ever
She will never regret what she did to you but the time will com when she regrets not getting away with it and she will blame you
Think about this, she will try to get into another relationship never disclosing she aborted a cuck baby because she does not care about anyone needs but hers
Her mother is afraid her past will chase her
That note was a half attempt at blaming everything and everyone but herself for what's happened, I bet there was an appeal to fate or destiny or a weak moment or her depression or suicide attempt or some the like
We should make a website where you upload a picture of a roastie anonymously and her name and description of how she cheated
>>
>>29719936
>his wife and daughter was pissed with him for wanting to tell me the truth

Fucking whores, they should be shot.
>>
yeah this is supper common op

make sure u use several agencies, ideally like 5, atleast one from another country

if they are screaming and making a huge deal out of it its usually because they are guilty. they double down on the lie hoping it would be enough
>>
>>29721201
get the test, she's betting it's yours but she isn't sure
lie and tell her you'll love her either way but you just need to know
then when it isnt dump her

Also, DO NOT sign a POP form (declaration of paternity)
>>
>>29719839
>millions of men over thousands of years have been duped
which is a nonstatistic compared to 50+ billion men that have existed and not been duped.
>>
>>29722401
but yea OPs wife is a cheating slut. no woman would react so negatively if she wasn't. she's probably panicking because she knows there's a chance it isn't yours. if your name is already on the certificate though it doesn't matter and you could be stuck with an 18 year leech that isn't yours.
>>
>>29719596
I think the problem is that women have nothing to compare this to. As much of a lack of trust it is, this is an 18+ year commitment to the man. He may have not even known you that long and you're expecting him to trust you with something like that? A woman's baby is always known to be hers biologically, men literally could not know up until 20-30 years ago with DNA testing.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.