[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People with 5 inch erect penises or more have literally no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1462931428353.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1462931428353.png
17 KB, 882x758
People with 5 inch erect penises or more have literally no reason to be here. Who /smalldick/ here and has a real excuse for not getting laid.
>>
My penis is only 5 inches and that's still too small. I kind of wish it was smaller though because fetish
>>
>>29718979
Your dick doesn't get you laid retard your looks and personality does you could have a 2 inch dick and still be confident and good looking enough to get a woman in bed. I have a 4 inch penis and have many stable long term relationships several that I have ended.
>>
File: 20160704_144358.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160704_144358.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1152
>>29719048
How did they react to your dick? I'm 4.5 inches erect and my hand consumes it when I'm masturbating.

Pic related is me flacid.
>>
>>29719594
How thick is it?
My dick is 5 inches erect but looks like a childs.
>>
File: 879.png (26 KB, 704x712) Image search: [Google]
879.png
26 KB, 704x712
I have an eight inch dick and it doesn't matter if you still can't talk to girls and convince them to sleep with you
>>
>>29719594
Yours is probably thicker then mine so you have a better chance idk with a few girls they reacted bad but they were sluts my relationships went good cause even though I was small I could fuck them for ages.
>>
>>29718979
I'm sligthly below 5 inches, do I count in?
>>
How important is girth?

I have a pencil penis...about 6.5" erect but thin as fuck. Will I ever be able to please a woman?
>>
File: 1467501749650.gif (2 MB, 223x141) Image search: [Google]
1467501749650.gif
2 MB, 223x141
You realize cock size doesn't matter unless you're literally right about to fuck someone, at which point they won't turn you down unless it's REALLY small, i.e., three inches or below erect.

This is the stupidest thing to blame for your lack of a gf. Nobody is going to see your penis until you're about to have sex, unless you intentionally wear really tight pants.

If you're short, or fat, women will reject you from the outset, because they can see it plainly.

>Hurr if only I had a big dick I wouldn't be a robot
I know someone with an eight inch cock who still has had no luck with girls. Penis size doesn't matter very much as far as getting a gf goes. End this meme.
>>
That feel when 6.75" length, 6" girth. Feels good as fuck...my girlfriend was a virgin when we met, so she doesn't know how good she has it lol. She comes every time though.
>>
>>29718979
How will she know you're a dicklet? If you know you're about to have sex, take control - undress her completely before, get her super horny by using your fingers etc. Keep the underwear on until the very last moment when she's basically begging for you to put it in. Then whip it out and push it in quickly. Then start ramming her fast and hard and making a lot of noise. If she doesn't seem impress try to finger her while you're fucking her.

(This advice is based on logic rather than experience)
>>
>>29720200
Pretty sure girls prefer like 5'5 with girth than your pencil bro. It could be way worse though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.