[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of /r9k/ is actually genuine sincere opinions? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1397951378871.jpg (119 KB, 640x913) Image search: [Google]
1397951378871.jpg
119 KB, 640x913
How much of /r9k/ is actually genuine sincere opinions?

I think that up to 75% of content posted here is trolling, fantasy or just exaggerated for fun.

I don't think that anyone here really believes that roasties are caused by promiscuity or that only the Chad archetype gets girls or the 80/20 rule.
>>
>I don't think that anyone here really believes that roasties are caused by promiscuity
I've seen girls on here act surprised when they learned that trying to bend an erect penis is actually extremely dangerous, why wouldn't anatomical cluelessness go the other way?
>>
Shit thread OP kill yourself

What's your favourite $uicideboy$ track lads
>>
That's the beauty of r9k, the shitposts and the genuine posts are near indistinguishable
But I personally post 1 shitpost for every 5 sincere posts, but i'm not as mad as some people here so idk
>>
>>29719253
kys pt 3
>>
>>29718965
>80/20 rule.
This one is real though
>>
I shitpost exclusively, unless it's about feels
>>
I dunno, I'm a mentally stunted depraved neet with really outlandish opinions and I exist and say what I mean so I'm sure there's lots of other people on here just as sincere in their insanity as I
>>
>>29719567
That's the rule I go by.
>>
>>29719728
Its actually literally real
>>
>>29719882
Theres no way 20% of the male population are virgins.
>>
>>29718965
The 80/20 rule is real though, OP.
>>
>>29719903
That's not what the 80/20 rule is.
>>
>>29719567
>>29719728
>>29719882
>>29719945
Some hardcore circle jerking here. It can't be real, there are too many factors like sexuality, the face that people have multiple partners, etc. It's not "80% of chicks go for 20% of the dudes". In my experience it's more like "some girls get with guys and I don't care how many because I'm not socially autistic"
>>
>>29719945
There's no evidence that it applies to which men fuck which women. That only exists on TRP and PUA forums.
>>
>>29718965
>or that only the Chad archetype gets girls
what about this is hard to believe?
>>
>>29720027
80% of the money is split among the top 20%
80% of all the skill-gap in games is split among the top 20%
80% of people are attracted to the top 20%

80/20 is a vague terms but it's enough to understand and is straight to the point. The actual numbers might not be perfectly accurate but as I said, it's "enuff".

Now it's cool being a teenager shitposting on an imageboard but go out in the real world sometimes and it'll hit you on how close to reality such a simple notation explain a lot of things.
>>
>>29720027
>multiple people agree that the Pareto Principle applies to human attraction
>must be a circlejerk
>>
>>29718965
I'm mostly genuine here although I do exaggerate a lot
>>
File: 1460563187728.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460563187728.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29720086
[citation needed]

>>29720117
That sure is some hardcore, though well-researched, autism.
>>
>>29718965
I come here to roleplay.

I've been:
A guy who beats his wife.
A survivor of domestic violence.
A black lives matter supporter.
A reformed black criminal
A white criminal
A rich guy who hates the poor with a passion.
A serial poor guy who money management problems.
A university professor
I don't roleplay doctors even on the internet because I respect them too much even to have fun.
An engineer
Various kinds of STEMfag
A 35 year old neckbeard.
A 20 year old neckbeard.
A stereotypical weeaboo
A immigrant from various countries.
A staunch believer in communism
A staunch believer in fascism
A libertarian
A pro corporation advocate
A pro freedom/anti corporate advocate
Pro gun control
Anti gun control
A female gamer girl
A female engineer
A female streamer
A female camgirl
A mtf
A ftm

I like to get into the mindsets of all different walks of life and learn what it's like to be them and what makes them tick for a thread or two. My post history would probably look like a proxy farm or a really crazy schizophrenic, of which i've also roleplayed as.

I just got out of an autist thread pretending to be a diagnosed autist. Literally all I come to this website for is social roleplaying and personality experiments with myself.
>>
File: Heil.png (751 KB, 880x583) Image search: [Google]
Heil.png
751 KB, 880x583
>>29718965

It began with me reading /r9k/ and /pol/ having a laugh.

Then I started joining in the fun and making posts.

Then finally I began to feel sympathy for nazi white supremacist ideologies and hated the degeneracy of our culture.

I now fantasise about meeting the Fuhrer himself or fighting to the death with the SS, the last good men of the west. Sometimes I imagine rising to become the second fuhrer even though I'm not even German.

This is the transformation of every true 4chaner.
>>
>>29720209
>I don't roleplay doctors even on the internet because I respect them too much even to have fun.
Man you're roleplaying really good right now
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.