[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the time I met r9k in person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 56789fgh.jpg (237 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
56789fgh.jpg
237 KB, 900x675
>be me a few years ago
>seeing this guy with mommy issues
>uses anime lingo and makes retarded squeaky noises
>make it clear to him that I'm not interested in sex
>one day we're both at a friend's house
>he takes me to a room alone while smiling and making retarded squeaking noises
>I once again tell him no sex
>he still tries. gets naked anyway
>his naked chubby legs almost make me vomit
>pencil dick
>I try to just cuddle him and be nice but he keeps demanding sex
>threatens me that he's going home (lol)
>I refuse
>starts crying in front of me
>telling me he loves me
>even mentions his mom

why do people this pathetic exist? is this what most of you women haters are actually like?
>>
File: smug wan (4).jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
smug wan (4).jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>>29718841

>I try to just cuddle him and be nice

>cuddling naked men and saying you don't want sex
>>
>>29718857

I'm very selective with my partners, I'm not gonna sacrifice my low number for some weaboo with a small dick
the cuddling didn't happen anyway cause he kept getting angry at me for not fucking
>>
File: heheheheheh.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heheheheheh.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>29718964

Roastie getting mad toastie.
>>
File: 1467624972512.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467624972512.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>29718841
Thats the power of autismos in action lady. I am a full time NEET and that souds pathetic even to me
>kill me
>>
File: 9foKw.jpg (129 KB, 800x623) Image search: [Google]
9foKw.jpg
129 KB, 800x623
>>29718985
so did you like my story, new friend?
>>
>>29719016

Yes it was a very nice bait story.
>>
I call bullshit on thy Story. Such a person would not be at a party to begin with
>>
>>29719054
he didn't even want to come, and when he finally did he said it was actually because he was certain he was getting some
weird, i know

>>29719002
better to be a NEET than this type of sad babyboy. I've heard he has a gf now though
>>
>>29718841
>why do people this pathetic exist?

Why indeed? There's no single answer to this question; the reasons are as legion as the people who find themselves in that miserable state. God himself would be hard-pressed to provide a uniform explanation. Perhaps Nature would be more suited to the task, but let's be honest with ourselves. When it comes to matters such as these, she's notoriously silent.

For all of that, I understand why someone would ask the question. It's nice to believe that there aren't people so radically and completely alienated from the human experience. It's hurtful to think that there are some men and women, few though they may be, who aren't given licence to live as normal people live, who will never experience what the vast majority take for granted. And yet, every so often, we're confronted with the reality of these people in the flesh. We turn on the lights, and the monster under the bed is still there. No amount of wishful thinking will make him vanish.

And so we ask why, because an answer promises the hope of making the problem go away. What was once a sign that Nature is chaotic and indifferent would be reduced to simple cause and effect. Through the magic of understanding, the world would become comforting and orderly again.

However, as I said, those answers are impossible. So we find solace in myth and story. We tell ourselves that the man who no woman wants deserves his fate. We comfort ourselves by believing the man in question is a woman hater and misogynist; sure, he is hated by all woman but that makes some kind of moral sense. After all, he hated all women first. We see the monster languishing in Hell while we enjoy Paradise, and assuage our survivor's guilt by turning him into a devil.

To think that a man is suffering for Nature's sins is a terrible thing, especially if we find ourselves exempt from them. It is far easier, and far less painful, to convince ourselves that he is suffering for his own.
>>
>>29719661
thanks for the analysis. I agree finding a reason to stupidity is nearly impossible. Although it would probably help to have a good education from your parents. What I know about this guy is that his mom died when he was little, his dad worked a shitty job and he was raised by his grandparents, so he got to his twenties not even graduating FUCKIGN HIGHSCHOOL and pitying himself 24/7
And I know he's had many friends, me included, who tried to help him but he'd eventually get angry at everyone and act like a cunt

Yes nature is unfair to many people, but that's not an excuse to be an asshole
>>
>>29719851
>I agree finding a reason to stupidity is nearly impossible.

Well, that wasn't really my point. But that's alright.

Let me ask you something. Let's assume for the moment you lived as this man did, had his same upbringing, same physical appearance and all of the rest.

Do you think you would act differently than he did and still does? Do you think you would not fall into that trap of being an asshole?

And if your answer is "yes", how could you know? You have lived a different life, and so necessarily comport yourself differently. What magical element inherent to "you" would allow you to transcend what he obviously has not been able to, given that everything about "you" would no longer remain in any real sense?

You can imagine what it would be like to be this fellow, and can imagine you would conduct yourself better. However, that's nothing more than imagination, after all. Just fantasy.

The only reason an angel can look down upon a devil burning in Hell with any sort of righteous indignation is because said angel has never known anything but Heaven. The blasphemies of the devil may sound scandalous and impossible to the angel, but that's merely because said angel has never burned.
>>
>>29720485
10/10 analysis mate

...are you from /x/?
>>
>>29718964

>with a small dick
so this is what it's all about then, eh?
>>
>>29718841
So you rejected him because he's chubby with a small dick?
>>
>>29721693
Literally read op again.
>>
>>29719661
take your trip off literal who
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.