[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no safe place for actual robots anymore. 4chan has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Pepe 43.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 43.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
There is no safe place for actual robots anymore.

4chan has become way too popular and normies invaded the fuck out of it. This includes /r9k/ it's so painfully obvious these normies are just people that cry about not having girlfriends and then they talk about their fucking job and how many friends they have. Their views on friendships is so drastically different to an actual robot's views. The same with intimate relationships. I don't need to make another thread listing off things that make you not a robot because everyone knows at this point. There are probably only a handful of actual robots still here and it's really sad to see this place completely taken over by normies. No matter what we do they'll always find us. No matter what we do they'll always try and steal what is ours. They'll pretend to be one of us when they're really just a normie that doesn't have a girlfriend and is only mad about that so they want to come here and bitch to us. Obviously real robots bitch about not having gfs all the time but our bitching is different. We aren't people that have friends or jobs or family we can talk to. These normies fucking come on here and post discord channels and when you join the channel it's all normie shit and people bitching about their jobs. It's fucking over guys. There's no way to beat the normies.
>>
>>29718410
nothing we can really do about it

shit happens

fuck, even my sister and her friends browse /r9k/ and they all have healthy sex lives and are social butterflies

it's over
>>
>>29718410
>he names pepes

apart from that, sure, yeah
>>
Go to wizchan. It's only for male virgins
>>
Go to wizchan or hikkichan.
>>
True, not a robot at all but browse and post. I was wondering this earlier. There must be somewhere you guys are heading too.
>>
>Complains about normies on internet
>posts picture of pepe

Ever since smart phones became mainstream internet culture and the communities surrounding it became to rot.

Nothing lasts forever
>>
File: 1465318654196.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465318654196.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>29718410
>sick of being lonely
>post in chart threads
>add contact info
>only get actual normal people and borderline chads
>not one /robot/

J U S T
>>
I'm a normie, but I mostly lurk and when I post I don't say anything normie not that would trigger robots.

I have braved the culture and ways of r9k.

I have never taken any content outside of the board for use on normie social media.

I think this place is actually making me hate normies and Facebook etc.

Been here about a year and feel quite a home. I am a normie but I do relate alot to most people here
>>
>>29718654
>Been here about a year and feel quite a home. I am a normie but I do relate alot to most people here

That's because most people here are normies you fucking cunt. You don't relate to actual robots.
>>
>>29718665
I do faggot, I'm quite socially awkward at times and am quite lucky that I ended up with a girlfriend and good job.

Could easily be a true robot.

You'll never know anyway due to the anonymous nature of this fine place
>>
>>29718719
>I do faggot, I'm quite socially awkward at times and am quite lucky that I ended up with a girlfriend and good job.
>at times
>I ended up with a gf and a good job
>Could easily be a true robot

You have no fucking idea what a true robot is you worthless piece of fucking shit.
>>
File: 1467283511774s.jpg (5 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1467283511774s.jpg
5 KB, 250x175
>>29718746
I do, I can relate.

Even though you clearly are agaisnt my being here, I will never try to change this place, or take anything from it like other normies for use elsewhere, ie pepe.

You need to relax a bit senpai.

If anything, I'm the type of normie you want around here. I respect this places culture.
>>
>>29718410
>There are probably only a handful of actual robots still here

The actual robots are the people who are still here from the beginning, before you forever alone autists decided to squat this board and act like you owned it.

Fuck you people.
>>
>>29718560
>>29718574
listen to these guys, wizchan is pretty authentic
>>
File: 1432186043410.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432186043410.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>29718810

>I respect this places culture.

If this was true, you wouldn't be here, you normie faggot. NORMIES ARE NEVER WELCOME HERE!!!!!
>>
File: 1452034445911s.jpg (3 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
1452034445911s.jpg
3 KB, 103x125
>>29718907
Relax mate, I'm not the problem, I'm actually unironicaly part of the solution
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.