[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so i was cuddling with my first girlfriend and started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: fuckmylife.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylife.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
Okay, so i was cuddling with my first girlfriend and started to make out and then things escalated to the point where her pants were down and i was grabbing her ass and shit, she started to rub my dick though my pants and i came from her doing that for 2-4 mins. She never caught on that I came my pants and thinks i told her to stop because i was about to. This was my very first time being with a girl at all, and i mean she was my first kiss and everything. I'm now contemplating killing myself. I might just take a bunch of dxm and try to forget i exist. what do
>>
If she is really your girlfriend just tell her that you have no experience with that shit. If she isn't a literal stacy whore she'll understand

Protip: Wear a condom, even when she is giving you a handjob, it makes you last longer
>>
Just keep at it bro? Hang out with her again, next time you'll probably actually get a lay
>>
girls like it when they can make a guy cum easily, it makes them feel attractive and appreciated. As long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to perform you're good.
>>
One time this happened to me during foreplay while dry humping. I came my shorts and instead of panicking, I just kept up the foreplay until I was hard enough again to fuck. It helps if you know how to eat out so you can buy time. Good luck OP.
>>
File: moonmang.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
moonmang.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
We were only just touching eachother we didnt plan on fucking that night and shes sensitive as shes been sexually abused from a young age. I did tell her i had no expierence and she said she understood and asked when we could do something like that again because she said I cant get any better if I dont keep at it so looks like things are ok
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.