[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are actually people out there who get to experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1424516369896.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1424516369896.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>there are actually people out there who get to experience beautiful girls being genuinely in love with them
>wanting to meet them
>wanting their attention
>wanting to touch them
>hanging on their every word
>literally getting wet at the thought of them
it's like they're literally playing a completely different game of life while I'm stuck with the equivalent european truck simulator 2
>>
>>29718193
When was the last time you asked out a beautiful girl?
>>
>>29718299

Why bother when she'll always say no? Girls only say yes to Chad.
>>
>>29718322
I thought as much. It's fun to see all these man-child whining threads everywhere when I already know they have never even tried :)
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x477
I experienced all of that with my ex, it left me emotionally damaged.
>>
>>29718338

>"If you didn't succeed, you never tried!" :^)

This is how retarded you are
>>
>>29718338
Would you like to go out with me?
>>
>>29718422
Based on the fact that you're just a random poster on /r9k/ of all places who I know nothing about.... no?
>>
>>29718437
You know who it is. With that in mind, would you like to reconsider?
>>
>>29718478
No I don't? You seem to be projecting some fantasy of some girl you know onto me. You realize that people you don't know use the internet too, right? Bad luck :(
>>
>>29718497
please think about it again. Do. You. Want. To. Go. Out. With. Me?????
>>
>>29718555
Yes.

o r i g e n o m e
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.