[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any point in dating men if you aren't +8/10 qt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Is there any point in dating men if you aren't +8/10 qt?

Its painfully obvious that looks and youth determine "love" men are capable of feeling towards a woman.
Anything else from intelligence, mutual interests to personality is optional and overlooked anyway (if you are hot).

I just dont see how an honest relationship with any guy could work if you dont look like beautiful model waifu he wants.
>>
No, all hot women should be lesbians. They should also always leave their webcams turned on.
>>
Same point any other woman has, regardless of if she's 8+, emotional intimacy, bonding, all that. I'm not sure they're overlooked, just that some may prioritize a great personality over extraordinary intelligence or interests over looks, etc.
>>
the idea is to use your youthful looks to find a man and get him emotionally attached to you by the time you become ugly. most relationships fail because of the woman
>>
shit bait
we men love some truly ugly faces and fucked up bodies
you can see that just by looking at whatever crush thread and the very avarage looking whores being posted there
>>
Men settle for most part so yes.
>>
>>29718175
it's not even looks it's all face

this is what women get wrong, men don't give a shit what you're wearing, your posture or confidence or even if you're overweight as long as your face is good
>>
>>29718329
Most i see in crush threads are teen celebs and models
>>
there are many many more men than women in pre-menopausal age groups

you have your pick and men don't, 1 in 600 men between the ages of 18 and 25 has no qt to pair up with
>>
I'm not sure about the answer to your question but if it helps I would really like to sniff her armpits.
>>
>>29718390
You know people live more than 25 years?
>>
>>29718693
So sexual stragglers should be grateful they get a dried up crusty roastie in exchange for their established life after age 40?

Fuck off with that. What you ACTUALLY see is that men just start seeing prostitutes and doing sex tourism.

But my point was that a relationship (and most often even a selection) is a granted for a woman and it isn't for a man.
>>
>>29718811
40yo should be with 40yo, why it makes you so mad? At 40 men are also "dried up"- dont pretend like only women age, while all men turn into rich christian greys (those who do are a tiny percent and are busy fucking models on yachts anyway).
>>
>>29718360
>this is what women get wrong, men don't give a shit what you're wearing, your posture or confidence or even if you're overweight as long as your face is good

partially, but both posture and fat can ruin facial aesthetics.
>>
>>29718839
you're missing the point

gender ratio disparity

>I just dont see how an honest relationship with any guy could work if you dont look like beautiful model waifu he wants.
this line of the OP is so wrong because she has too many men to choose from for all of them to lack commitment
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1242x1168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1242x1168
You can get a cute bf if you're ugly but you have to have a good personality and you have to be to good at something. Fembots are not good at anything and we also have terrible personalities. So, we are doomed to date ugly robots who will abuse us and cheat on us with hookers or be single.
>>
>>29718175
im so sorry for you, but you are awfully deluded by western culture

love is very abstract and very clear at the same time, and no, love isnt determined by looks of personality as a general rule

love is determined by what makes the persons in the couple special to eachother, love is best achieved by years long talking and emotional bonding and emotional intimacy, only then can you achieve that loving unity bond

anyone who thinks sexual intimacy is a big part of love is a deluded degenerate and should consider changing their ways
>>
lucky for you roastie, the average beta male thinks anything with a vagina is 10/10
>>
>>29719260
This. You'd have to do some hardcore fucking up to not be able to snag someone, and even then there are guys into hardcore fuckups so you'd have that about you.
>>
>>29719260
It's true. Look on the facebook of any obese hogbeast and you'll see losers falling all over themselves to compliment each of her pictures.

However, mein friend, you have to understand how roasties think to understand what OP is actually saying. The vast majority of men are simply invisible to them. Your "average beta male" that you described? Simply does not exist in the mind of most females. She is referring to Chads, and because Chad has options, she's more or less right - if you're not 8/10 or above, a truly valuable man like Chad will not settle for you. He can do better, so he will.
>>
>>29718175
I know this is bait but whatever
guys are settling for far less
however, you are right. A honest relationship can not exist. We all are inherently superficial creatures and should finally start acknowleging that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.