[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a man on craigslist to be his sissy slave. During bondage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 149x127) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 149x127
I met a man on craigslist to be his sissy slave. During bondage he came in my ass without a condom even though I said to use a condom. What the fuck do I do? I don't want to go to the cops because then my parents might find out. I'm scared shitless that I have aids now. Fucking hell why did I do this. The worst part of the ordeal is that he didn't let me wash it out. He kicked me out of his house straight away so I had to walk home with it inside me and fester.
>>
>>29718104
>I met a man on craigslist to be his sissy slave. During bondage he came in my ass without a condom even though I said to use a condom. What the fuck do I do? I don't want to go to the cops because then my parents might find out. I'm scared shitless that I have aids now. Fucking hell why did I do this. The worst part of the ordeal is that he didn't let me wash it out. He kicked me out of his house straight away so I had to walk home with it inside me and fester.

Kys
>>
>>29718104

Are you fucking stupid.

You were at risk before he came in your butt.
>>
get rekt faggot enjoy your incurable disease
>>
jesus is calling man
>>
>>29718104
Man I love how there's like ten of these more or less believable cautionary tales of Robots stooping to degeneracy which always end the same way- you getting fucked in the ass without wanting it.

I'm not surprised by desperation because all of us here have felt it- but the sheer level of stupidity and lack of thinking that makes a Robot believe they'll become Chad and regain self respect the second they suck a dick makes me kek
>>
God I love it when desu like you get rekt.
>>
God does not tolerate degeneracy. Now you know.
>>
ITT: Times when you pozzed up a neg

>Meet some faggot on the internet
>He lets me tie him up on the condition that I use a condom
>"sure bro ;)"
>cum inside him
>he starts crying
>kick him out before he can start squatting and trying to squeeze out my aids milk

He'll be back
>>
File: 1465121109160s.jpg (9 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1465121109160s.jpg
9 KB, 249x249
Leviticus 18:22
'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
The lord works in mysterious ways op.
>>
File: tumblr_nr96j0BXz01s9oftjo8_540.jpg (81 KB, 540x462) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr96j0BXz01s9oftjo8_540.jpg
81 KB, 540x462
>>29718104
lewd, how did it feel inside of you ~
>>
>>29718308
>how did it feel inside of you ~

Like aids
>>
>>29718104
Look on the bright side. Your new fetish that you'll develop from this has just begun!
>>
You probably do have aids and you 100% deserve it you fucking disgusting faggot. This is literally why aids exists. OP you're fucking trash
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.