[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Chad's life story/blog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: le chad flag.gif (2 KB, 220x146) Image search: [Google]
le chad flag.gif
2 KB, 220x146
/r9k/ is basically normie/Chad central now, so I might as well ask:

What's it like to be Chad, is it pretty much like I imagined?

>normies and betas basically sucking your dick for a chance at getting into your social circle
>women literally sucking your dick for a chance at becoming your gf or even just your side-fuck because you have a big dick, are handsome and so fit that when you fuck chicks they get an orgasm from PIV every time
>never considered creepy, get away with shit that robots would get arrested for, can slap random women on the ass and they scream but then giggle, mothers invite you over to their house so you can fuck their uniform-wearing schoolgirl daughters and bear them strong Chad sons, the occasional mother/daughter threesome spontaneously happens sometimes

Am I far off? Then again, you mightn't even tell me if I was right, maybe even especially if I was right because you don't want to spark jealous rage that might culminate in a real beta revolution.

I always picture that being a member of the sexual aristocracy is probably a bit like being a Rothschild or other obscenely wealthy Jew banker family, you gotta stay discrete.
>>
>>29718030
>and bear them strong Chad sons

Woops, I mean inseminate them with strong Chad sons, but you get the idea
>>
God damn it Chad I knew you'd never reveal your secrets
>>
shamoanjac my spanish friend why do you never message me on tox anymore? I miss you so much my nigger
>>
>you wait for Chad to respond to your thread
>he's fucking your dream girl hard in his bed
>>
>>29718327
Youre depressed, loveless, and alone
He's fucking your crush making her moan
>>
>>29718327
>he waits in vain for Chad to give him stories to help him masturbate
>Chad's too busy sexually satisfying young women to take the bait
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.