[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Cure for /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1467488371954.jpg (254 KB, 1440x1413) Image search: [Google]
1467488371954.jpg
254 KB, 1440x1413
was a huge WoW addict

>play WoW for years and years
>feel really really bad while playing, even though its still fun
>thinking of ways how to make my life less miserable
>already have a job, that shit isnt special at all
>already have friends, doesnt make my life better either
>go out from time to time, doesnt help
>still playing WoW and thinking what is it that could fix my shit
>all the normal things that normal people do doesnt help, because its normal and everyone does it, its nothing special
>try different hobbies, they dont help either
>start lifting for the lolz
>not paying too much attention to it that much
>after a few months realize i suddenly look much better and manlier
>face looks more masculine
>realize i made decent gains, never checked the myself in the mirror before
>start lifting hard, playing less WoW
>2 years later, have a 9/10 body by normie standards
>finally feel good about myself, confidence is sky high solely because of my body
>start roids, feel like a god, look like a god
>3 years now, feel so good about myself i ask friends if they want to play WoW again
>playing WoW 12 hours a day right now, not feeling bad about it
>tfw can play WoW 12 hours a day like a loser and still look like a slayer
>tfw i dont give a shit if someone makes fun of me, i am superior in every other way
>gf cant complain either because i am a god next to her and could replace her in an instant
>tfw super fucking happy right now
>this is the perfect balance
>this is what i wanted in life

you can take this as you want, so either throwing insults at me or doing what i did
>>
U were just a failed normie never a robot gtfo attention seeker
>>
>>29718014
won't you lose your gains?
>>
>>29718351
once you have gains they're permanent unless you eat too much and become fat
>>
>>29718351
i obviously keep working out and as i said im roiding since last year

>>29718317
I was a miserable and complete failure, no friends, only WoW
>>
>>29718369
That's not true. You will atrophy if you stop pumping iron. Your body won't hang onto muscle mass unless it has a reason to do so.
>>
>>29718014
>already have friends, doesnt make my life better either

If you had friends before your transformation then you started with social skills, and therefore had a HUGE advantage over most other robots before your transformation.

It's not a complete cure unless you can start from absolute nothing. Absolute nothing. No friends, no gf, no job...no social skills.
>>
>>29718014
Kys fsggerino
>>
>>29718369
>once you have gains they're permanent unless you eat too much and become fat
or if you stop taking roids
>>
>>29718421
>or if you stop taking roids
Then don't? Or are you so detached from reality that "lifting = steroids" in your mind?
>>
>>29718449
what?
no.

op said he's taking roids, and it sounds like he doesn't understand you actually lose your roid gains when you get off roids

or are you saying that he should never stop taking roids lmao?
>>
>>29718468
Ah,I wasn't sure if the man you were responding to was OP.
>>
>>29718468
You don't lose your roid gains when you get off roids unless you eat too little, muscle doesn't just vanish. You'll get less lean though, and you'll look a bit more deflated, but you won't lose your gains.
>>
>>29718014
>start roids, feel like a god, look like a god

kys
>>
>>29718407
I dont know what you are up to, but having some cuck WoW nerds as friends doesnt make you happy. I had no girls as friends and was too ugly for them to like me.

My friends were as ugly and autismo as me, when we hang out we would do nerdy boring shit and be awkward all the time.

Going out for me meant boring retarded shit like bowling, cinema, smoke pot.
>>
>>29718394

It takes quite a while though.

I couldn't use my hands for a year or so due to an injury.

After mostly recovering I can still do one armed pushups.

This is with a shit diet, barely any will to live and almost no maintenance whatsoever.

So while you will definitely lose a good portion of strength you will also keep a rather significant portion of it for quite a while.

Maintenance is a good idea though.
>>
>>29718014
>>start roids

Literally stopped reading right there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.