[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy isn't funny >can't spell >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: re.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
>guy isn't funny
>can't spell
>can't form an articulate thought to save his life
>is incredibly gullible
>states the obvious but believe he's being insightful

>>has had countless gfs
FUCKING WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
He probably talks to girls and asks them out, man-child :)
>>
>>29718316
>manchild
>uses smiley faces

I hope this is bait and I'm falling for it.
>>
>>29717997
because there are literally billions of women and they aren't special at all, faggot.
>>
>>29718337
where's my gf then?
>>
>>29718323
Lots of people use smiley faces. Only a select few posts pictures of crying cartoon frogs and type out 'REEEEEEE' to express their feelings.
>>
>>29718352
Kek. You just proved that there, in fact, aren't literally billions of women in the world. Great job anon.
>>
>>29718382
lots of people have average IQs. only a select few are geniuses
>>
Talk to women in pubs. If they start to accuse you of talkrape, throw your beer on them, say "how dare you!", and GTFO before anyone realises what's happened.

t. chad
>>
>>29718352
have you EVER looked for one in your entire miserable life????

you'll never be happy
>>
>>29718352
>where is a tree, then? i've never seen a tree before those don't exist XD
>>
>>29718435
>I express confusion at the fact that absolute morons who couldn't pass a 5th grade spelling test can get countless gfs
>I have had none
>"B-but there are billions of women in the world, so you do in fact have a gf and they are in fact easy to get!"
>no I don't
>oh, so there AREN'T billions of women in the world?
literally how the normies in this thread think

there are only 1 billion viable women in the world, tops. the others are too old, too young, diseased, etc, etc. and for every 5 of them there's one chad with exclusive rights
>>
>>29718477
Nice fantasy world you have there. Come back when you've actually talked to girls, made friends with girls, and asked out girls. Like the guy in your OP undoubtedly has.
>>
>>29718477
>for every 5 of them there's one chad with exclusive rights
Become the chad.
>>
>>29718477

You're ugly and unpleasant to be around. No one cares if you're slightly smarter than average.
>>
>>29718779
He's obviously dumber than average based on the shit he's writing in this thread, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>29718477
>girls are so special that i'm not good enough for any of them XD
>i took a spelling test once lol!

FUCK YOU
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.